Bass Amplification (1 Viewer)

awesome.
6x10 cab?
Thats unusual.
yeah, it is a bit unusual, but it sounds great. gigged with it 3 hours after i bought it and it passed the test.

2nd amp in a row i've bought on the day of a gig....i'm one for leaving everything to the last minute.

are trace elliot's any good these days, last time i played they seemed to be all the rage?

They started making them again recently but they're ridiculously expensive. Supposed to be great though.

are trace elliot's any good these days, last time i played they seemed to be all the rage?

circa 93 - 95 any gig you turned up to in Dublin had a rented trace elliot waiting for you, ussually the 1 x 12" model with the two planks across the front...

traceelliot.jpg

god I hated those amps...

yeah I think Trace Elliot's are awful yokes

circa 93 - 95 any gig you turned up to in Dublin had a rented trace elliot waiting for you, ussually the 1 x 12" model with the two planks across the front...

traceelliot.jpg

god I hated those amps...
never played one but it looks like shit....dayglo green can fuck off.

so that ampeg head sounds good yeah? what style do you play? do you use distortion on it?
just asking cos our bassist is about to buy the rack version of it.

so that ampeg head sounds good yeah? what style do you play? do you use distortion on it?
just asking cos our bassist is about to buy the rack version of it.
i don't play metal, play mostly folk-country-rock, hard rock, pop rock. only pedal i currently use is a tuner, but will be searching for a nice bass fuzz soonish. haven't had a whole lot of experience with the amp yet (only played it for about 3 hours so far) but i think it would be fairly versatile.

there's loads of ampegs out there, i'm sure your bassist will find something that suits.

he wants that one and won't be trying it out cos he's buying from thomann.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back