Bargains someone should buy. (5 Viewers)

Strictly Duracell.
actually if your using batteries in fuzz pedals/wah's/phasers (analog pedals in general),
then the cheapo batteries sound better as they have less internal resistance than Alkaline 9v's which effects the sound of the pedal
I know it sounds like bullshit but it's true!
cheap batteries sound much better in my fuzz face than either plugging it in or using a Duracell

if thats what you think, get a wired power supply and stop carting fuckloads of base metals into landfill for no good reason.
!baggyyyy!baggyyyy!baggyyyy!baggyyyy

i'm only saying this cos i recently got one and its made me a new man.

also, outside one of my neighbours 'houses' driveways on the street (i think they sleep in the caravan to be honest) there is a bass with a broken neck, pickups and machine heads look salvagable, i'm considering a midnight raid.

if thats what you think, get a wired power supply and stop carting fuckloads of base metals into landfill for no good reason.
!baggyyyy!baggyyyy!baggyyyy!baggyyyy

i'm only saying this cos i recently got one and its made me a new man.

yeah - Im all about the wired supply normally- just have one pedal that refuses to obey the laws of physics and work properly plugged in. It's a homemade jobby, so eventually I'll get the soldering iron at it - just cant be arsed at the mo...

I only use one pedal,and for all it's plugged in,it hardly amounts to truckloads. Pretty sure I've not bought a battery this year in fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back