barca loner (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
i have a group of friends going to barcalona from the states.....they were askin if i knew anywhere good to go n hang out, like gigs or pubs with punx n all that. anyway i thought seeing how most of you lot have either lived there or been there at some stage this was the place to ask.

http://www.manerasdevivir.com/conciertos.php?order=provincia_down

this has gig listings for spain, done in alphabetical order so scroll down for barca, lordi an diron maiden are on this month - also mad sin and a few others which sound like the could be punk nights. there probably a more diy listing but this is a start.

oh and what looks like a good ska night on th 21st for free in.

( yes i know barca not spain etc etc)

i have a group of friends going to barcalona from the states.....they were askin if i knew anywhere good to go n hang out, like gigs or pubs with punx n all that. anyway i thought seeing how most of you lot have either lived there or been there at some stage this was the place to ask.

http://usurpa.squat.net/

Normally this is what they'd be looking for, but I think it's currently under construction, it's a weekly diary of all the activities going on in the squats and social centres in barcelona. It is however stuck up outside most of the squats in barcelona, so it shouldn't be too hard to get some info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back