BANDS WANTED FOR FILMED INTERVIEWS (1 Viewer)

whathappen?

Hey lads
I am busy setting up a new online magazine (based in Cork). If any bands or solo artists are interested in being filmed and interviewed please email me at [email protected] or pm me here. Its a legitimate online magazine and we will not be asking for any money .

We will be interviewing bands, solo artists and various "heads about town" for a new project. The magazine will also include album and gig reviews, film reviews items on fashion and loads more. It will feature some written articles and also some filmed interviews and performances. If you have any questions just drop me a line !

Hey Claire,

Make sure and interview Niwel Tsumbu's new band Clear Sky Ensemble ... is it you I met at the music collective meeting last week? If not, do you know about the collective?

nicki

Er, oops, sorry for calling you Claire there, not sure where i got that from. I sometimes make stuff up without realising.

You're not in the collective are you? Come down to the Roundy this eve at 8 and you'll find lots of what you're looking for I reckon.

Sorry again about the Claire thing.

no it wasnt me at that music collective thing but my name is claire and i might just pop in.cheers :)

Hi there ,

If you're interested Niwel be up playing a gig for the Department of Foreign affairs on Friday 25th May and he has a big gig in the Sugar Club on Thurs 7th June. I'm sure we could arrange an interview if you'd like, though next Fri 25th would be easiest as he'll be recording in RTE on the 7th and they might be pushed for time.....

Maybe you could drop me an e-mail to nicki at niweltsumbu.com cause I don't check here too often....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back