BAND OF HORSES: The Button Factory - Wed. Feb. 20th. Tickets on sale 2moro (1 Viewer)

really good. They were really up for it and well into it. They kept their encore going well past curfew.

but it did get a tad boring in the middle. the start and ends were great. They're a really good band but some of the new material just isn't that great.

overall though, well worth going to

yeah that's a perfect analysis really. It dipped a little in the middle, but really enjoyable overall.

Cave singers were really good too.

were you one of them drunken fuckers that was heckling all night?

I met one of those lads in the jacks. Young lads who love the band but who through their own ineptitude failed to get tickets for the gig before it sold out. Drowning their sorrows in the Bleedin' Horse, they met the drummer who stuck 'em on the guest list. Don't think they could contain themselves!

I met one of those lads in the jacks. Young lads who love the band but who through their own ineptitude failed to get tickets for the gig before it sold out. Drowning their sorrows in the Bleedin' Horse, they met the drummer who stuck 'em on the guest list. Don't think they could contain themselves!

they're total dopes so. It didn't sell out for ages and was even upgraded to a bigger venue. And they didn't contain themselves. They were obnoxious throughout the whole gig.

Why is it that sometimes the people who think they're the biggest fans act like the biggest tools at a gig?
Same with the Matt Berry gig, the absolute muppets up the front who treated everyone like shit knew all the words and obviously worshipped Berry. I don't understand it.

because anyone who thinks they are X's Biggest Fan is inherently a retard. like it's some competition or some bullshit. people roaring the words to songs and taking 200+ photos with their bastard phones and calling their friends to let them hear. these people are sub intelligent, egocentric pricks.

That mobile phone tomwhackery is something that annoys the fuck outta me at gigs. It's as if it's not really happening until you've caught it on your blue chip/tooth tube blueberry shite. sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back