Balls to the Electric Picnic (2 Viewers)

I heard some of the Stooges from my place of relaxation.It made me sad to be missing it but I could'nt have been arsed.Which is saying something,cos I'm usually well arsed.

stupid electric picnic with its fun and frollicks, i had a great time last night in smithfield, got bored at a 21st so joined in the street party thing. starting to think the locals might have been taking the piss when thy said it was the Nigerian artaine boys band. now im gonna head into Stephens green, break out some shitty little speakers and have my own picnick with the pigeons, fuck everything else.

I locked myself out of my partment yesterday. Headed to Bray. Still haven't showered. Have no wallet. Am sitting at a freind's while he watches the match waiting for the so called "emergency number" folk call me back. Grrr. I want to brush my teeth. :(

Last night I mostly listened to records I don't like, threw myself down the
stairs, drank some mouthwash and bleach, snorted some laxatives
and had a wank into a johnny.
Now I feel like I haven't missed a thing and saved loads of money.

I'm still holding out for someone to offer me a ticket so I can see MBV today. I can't face driving all the way on a whim. I have fantasized about doing a black ops breach of the barriers, but I forget where you can get black face paint.

I've a very strong feeling that once EP is out of the way you'll be hearing more about MBV playing Irish dates, I really wouldn't fret too much.

I've a very strong feeling that once EP is out of the way you'll be hearing more about MBV playing Irish dates, I really wouldn't fret too much.

I hope you're right. I felt like a right shit head selling my ticket, but I really couldn't justify the price with the number of bands I cared about on the bill. not after tom waits comprehensively cleaned me out already.

i drank buckfast out of a plastic bottle on me own, said "it's not as good as last year/2006/2005/" a thousand times to meself and listened to techno 'till 6 in the morning even though i really wanted some sleep

great buzz and all for 13 euros

The first wave of picnic casualties has brought with it my nearest and dearest,who is in a shite order of the puking whiteout variety.I'm glad I stayed at the hotel thumped this weekend.

I don't feel sad that I missed Electric Picnic. I'm know I'm way cooler than the work folk who'll be discussing it tomorrow.

I enjoyed spending my sunday afternoon trawling across the city to bray to pick up a drum kit and sitting in a hot car for 2 hours listening to loveless. Fuck the lectric picnic, i felt hot,sweaty,hungover and tired for FREE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back