Ballroom of Romance - Terrible News (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to refer everybody, and in particular Mr Knacker, to my new signature line, which was adopted before lunch on the suspicion that this was a joke.

Mr Gannon, your guts please...

Originally posted by Mumblin Deaf Ro
I would like to refer everybody, and in particular Mr Knacker, to my new signature line, which was adopted before lunch on the suspicion that this was a joke.

Mr Gannon, your guts please...

i also pm'ed him and promised him 3 kinds of death if this was a joke :p

Useless Information!!!Read Anyway!!!

The Original "Ballroom of Romance" was a Showband hall in Leitrim, as far as I know. I saw a picture of it in a book available from ABC bools letterkenny. It was black and white.

Originally posted by Unclealo
Brilliant! I'm still mad at you Barbaby though :D.

allen, i hate you so very much
billy, i hate you so very much

you know i actually pissed my pants.....fuckers.

Clearly filling a niche in the single male entertainment market, The Ballroom of Romance has proven to be a serious competitor to the likes of Joe's Hot Video Store and The Ranelagh Virtual Gaming Society. By providing real-time entertainment The Ballroom of Romance is offering that real-life experience to it's customer base. This is despite it offering mediocre talent to it's audience. Analysts point to the aching loneliness of it's clientele and this offers some sort of outlet for them.

Potential in the areas of merchandising. However it's likely that The Ballroom of Romance board will want to keep scope on the core business. Tight management of it's day-to-day ledger has meant a comparative low level of quality, but this tactic will likely bring about significant deliverables.
Recommending a short-term buy - possibly a bear stock. Next year should see it being a favourite in a bullish market.

Christ I'm glad I made it to the end of this thread before I opened my mouth. Barbaby I was so ready to go OFF on your ass. Damn.

I was actually nostalgic and felt quite protective for something that is really quite new to me...

For what its worth, God Bless the Ballroom and thanks to those that bring it on.

I'm delighted to hear it was a joke.

!baggyyyy

allen/billy, just wondering
on the main page of the ballroom website it says that ballroom 15 is on the 25th april
i think you've skipped one

I haven't laughed as much in front of my computer screen since the last time I went mad and crapped myself in the office. For about 2 hours yesterday I was guffawing to myself and checking Thumped about every couple of minutes.
Great times.
Great guys.

I'd just like to add a resounding and hearty endorsement of the views expressed by Gancom Industries.

The Ballroom is a thing of beauty, and (hopefully) a joy forever.

What this with the what now? I'm just happy I don't have to go to Bray. Last time I went to a gig out there I spent the night upstairs in a parked Double Decker bus. It was shit!

Billy, yer in for a wedgie when I sees ye. Ye better shave yer balls to avoid losing clumps of ball pubes. :p :D

Originally posted by Speed Racer
What this with the what now? I'm just happy I don't have to go to Bray. Last time I went to a gig out there I spent the night upstairs in a parked Double Decker bus. It was shit!

Billy, yer in for a wedgie when I sees ye. Ye better shave yer balls to avoid losing clumps of ball pubes. :p :D

There's just some images a sister doesnt want to think about her brother.

i feel a bit woozy now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back