Ballroom of Romance#17 Friday June 20th 2003 (4 Viewers)

sparse said:
Just wondering there Billy, is there any bands that you don't like?
your SUCH a promoter
Billy for MCD

I'm just not cool anymore.

Actually... it's quite likely I'll be a polygamist - what with all this love to give.

Erm....does anyone want to volunteer for stall duty? I'll be able to drop the stuff in in advance, but I won't be able to do it for the night or whatsevers...? Sure it's great fun like.

Bloody hell this new board is confusing. Here, what's the story with the code tags? Can you do Javascript stuff with them?

And hup and all that

Okay. I'll give this another go...

Erm....does anyone want to volunteer for stall duty? I'll be able to drop the stuff in in advance, but I won't be able to do it for the night or whatsevers...? Sure it's great fun like.

(to self) That way people'll hear me...

billygannon said:
Bloody hell this new board is confusing. Here, what's the story with the code tags? Can you do Javascript stuff with them?

And hup and all that
why don't you bleedin TRY

Man... I had this mad complicated Javascript shit thing going on here.... but fucked it up. Looked really geeky too....

Anyway.... Gallery Gig at 6.15 for free...

Keith Moss and Mumblin' Deaf Ro'

Five Ballroom CD-Rs are there to pick up. Pick up one, show at the door when going into the Ballroom and you get in cheaper.

Ballroom then shall be going from around nine or so....
dunno who's on at what time, but I reckon Boxes will be on last (bassist won't be there until 10.30 or something).

Then some kind of party on afterwards... no more details being given on that though....

madouva said:
That's it. Time to break the Ballroom cherry, methinks.
.|..|

Thanks for the Dalek gig last night. Was sweet....

Go to the Gallery first if you can and you'll get in cheaper

Spent the fecking afternoon burning these bloody CD-Rs...

Rory from Puget Sound is a cracking drummer...

And Tracer AMC's track sounds something like Sigur Ros or something

billygannon said:
Spent the fecking afternoon burning these bloody CD-Rs...

Rory from Puget Sound is a cracking drummer...

And Tracer AMC's track sounds something like Sigur Ros or something

hey billy
do you fancy hosting a scottish band called macrocosmica at a future ballroom. brendan o'hare, ex of teenage fanclub is in them.

dudley said:
hey billy
do you fancy hosting a scottish band called macrocosmica at a future ballroom. brendan o'hare, ex of teenage fanclub is in them.
ah here, you must have the fannies biggest fan play with them too!!!!

Cool... and get 'em to send something onto me new addy.

Boxes knockses the soxes offa Fin's lockses

What were Puget Sound like? And Tracer AMC? And Wormholes?

i was really impressed by puget sound. drummer was unreal. and the bassist and guitarist weren't slouches either. tracer amc were my faves on the night though, 15 guitar pedals between 3 of them, loverly ambient guitars meets instrumental rock type stuff. hope someone gets them down again soon.

..yeah I could see mucho nodding of head comming off you for their set fella. Kinda rednecky vibe commin offa them..interesting to see that belfast types are doing similar stuff to whats going on in dublin though...maybe billy could do some kind of anthropology type study.." dublin/belfast early man same but different" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back