Ballroom of Romance#17 Friday June 20th 2003 (2 Viewers)

my children,

CAT ON FORM are deadly. niall mc guirk taped me an e.p. of theres just a while ago as he'd seen them in engerland and thought i'd like it. its really good, bit like mazey fade (anyone remember them?) or a more solid truman's water and a punkier screamier gang of four.

GO TO THIS JIG!

your learned pal,
TBL
xxx

the bearded lady said:
my children,

CAT ON FORM are deadly. niall mc guirk taped me an e.p. of theres just a while ago as he'd seen them in engerland and thought i'd like it. its really good, bit like mazey fade (anyone remember them?) or a more solid truman's water and a punkier screamier gang of four.

GO TO THIS JIG!

your learned pal,
TBL
xxx

John Fuckin' Cale playing the fuckin night of the fuckin ballroom. A pox I say.

The Evangelists said:
Appartently COF have to pull out of their Irish Tour. Whoops! :(

Aye.... hmmmmm.... still.... it´s going to be a fucking cracking gig. And Cat on Form should be back in the Autumn, so we hope to have them on then.... hope to have a replacement ASAP.

billygannon said:
Aye.... hmmmmm.... still.... it´s going to be a fucking cracking gig. And Cat on Form should be back in the Autumn, so we hope to have them on then.... hope to have a replacement ASAP.

1. Bummer.
2. Oh well!
3. It will be a cracker of a gig anyway.
4. Welcome back.
5. How was Sonar? Did Aphex Twin and Bjork do the sex on stage? Did they have a little electrobaby? Was it called Aphork?

Burgerbarbaby said:
1. Bummer.
2. Oh well!
3. It will be a cracker of a gig anyway.
4. Welcome back.
5. How was Sonar? Did Aphex Twin and Bjork do the sex on stage? Did they have a little electrobaby? Was it called Aphork?

Twins! Aphork and Bjex!

or maybe triplets? Aphork, Anife and Aspune?

[right, that's enough outta you, get back into your room under the stairs. No more sugar for you...]

sparse said:
Seeing as COF aren't playing the ballroom you all may as well go to see the Rednecks and Dinah Brand in the Village, you know you want to and all those ballrooms are the same anyway. ;)

CRADLE OF FILTH IS PLAYING THE BALLROOOM!?!!

this isn't them:
cradle2.jpg

andrew

sparse said:
Seeing as COF aren't playing the ballroom you all may as well go to see the Rednecks and Dinah Brand in the Village, you know you want to and all those ballrooms are the same anyway. ;)

Grrrrrr..... currently bored in Birmingham.... Rednex are more expensive and everyone has seen them like a gillion times.... this is cheaper, you get a free cd and Tracer AMC, Puget Sound and Wormholes are all fucking great.

Didn't see either Bjork or Aphex Twin. No loss really... dancing to Laurent Garnier at half six in the morning in an open-air hangar was deadly. Sonar is the best thing ever.

Just so y'all know, Boxes will be playing instead of Cat on Form.

New sound guy too by the way.... David Broy from the Ruby Sessions.

Cat on Form should be back in September though. Drummer did her back in, so they can't finish their tour. Check them out though... they're fun-tabulous (a track of theirs will be on the Ballroom CD-R)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back