Ballroom #9 Aftermath (1 Viewer)

If anyone has a review written up (there was talk of someone doing it)... please send it onto Paul (aka ngggglhbbbbth) for the Things You're Kissing zine....

Thanks to everyone for coming along.... go into the rooms behind the bands. Fucking great sound there!

Yeah... must get the PA sorted though. Hmph....

Stoat, Morello and Boxes on the 31st... Boxes song is a corker

Dudleys, Tycho Brahe, Derrick Devine on the 14th February...

Formika, The Last Sound, Papercop and the Blue Ghost on the 28th February....

And the website will be up in the next fortnight... rain, hail or power cut!

Hi,

One logs on at 10am and it's all been said, for fuck sake! :)

Well, fair play to the ballroom team for a great night. Really enjoyed the special atmosphere and appreciated the huge effort made to let everybody in.

Look forward to the next ;)

A.

I missed this gig for practice.:( Sounds as if it was The Bleedin Business! The Lower Deck is becoming a bit of a Stormer then? What with queues out the door. Where would ye see the likes? Anyway .|..| on people....

yeah, i reckon it did... there were around 60 odd payers at the sugar club... good buzz buh. would have liked to have been both places...

Originally posted by hapi
yeah, i reckon it did... there were around 60 odd payers at the sugar club... good buzz buh. would have liked to have been both places...

maybe next time you could send more emails about it?

Alex, I don't know. And for that I'm sorry.
But let me say this. It was nice to meet you on friday. Sorry if was distracted during my conversation by ...ehh...drink.

Originally posted by madouva
Boxes are the business.
They are my tip for 2003

* tip: they will fucking rock. That's all.

they were damn good at the corpo christmas thingy. the track on the cd was my least favourite live but recorded 'twas excellent. verily, boxes = rock

Originally posted by rumpus
Alex, I don't know. And for that I'm sorry.
But let me say this. It was nice to meet you on friday. Sorry if was distracted during my conversation by ...ehh...drink.

Hey how come you were ' the ballroom when you were on the radio? - believe it or not that was me what rung in with the retarded question on air - so there - ro

It was great.. Myself and my brother were upstairs in the pub and didn't realise until too late that the place was too full. However, Allen came into the bar, recognised us from earlier and let us in towards the end of Gregor 57's set. I was glad to see the place so full too. Probably drank a little too much but sure there you go..

Adrian

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back