Ballroom #50 - FREE! Lower Deck Friday 31st of March (2 Viewers)

you have to email to get them to do it, but it takes a while, on the other hand you can just set up a new myspace account with a music profile. be warned though you have to set it up from a different link, which i don't have to hand.

www.myspace.com/thepatcannons
www.myspace.com/thecoldspoonconspiracy

egg_ said:
There's some link you can click on to switch your profile over to a band-type profile. I can't find it now, but it's somewhere in the help

edit:
Found it

Q. How do I convert my profile to a band profile?

A. First you will need to login to your account. Then you will need to click on the following link, or copy and paste it into your browser's address bar: http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=BandProfile.convert Please be aware that if you convert to a band profile, you CANNOT convert back to a regular profile.

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

ballroom50%20copy.jpg

Somebody should start a night where say, 3 or 4 bands play (and you get a cd with a track from each) and it's not like, a total rip-off the way Ticketmaster is. Have it once a month or something

portrid said:
Somebody should start a night where say, 3 or 4 bands play (and you get a cd with a track from each) and it's not like, a total rip-off the way Ticketmaster is. Have it once a month or something

Sounds a bit far-fetched to me. Like the music of the Last Sound.

nice posters,esp the new one.can't believe the one we played was #22, doesn't seem nearly that long ago,sigh.can't wait for this though,well done and congrats-it's consistently a great night out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back