Bad Movies Are Getting Worse (1 Viewer)

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
It seems each time I go to the cinema, during the previews I say, "Jesus, that's the gonna be the worst movie ever." This one might take the cake though. When will this man STOP making movies?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It seems each time I go to the cinema, during the previews I say, "Jesus, that's the gonna be the worst movie ever." This one might take the cake though. When will this man STOP making movies?

from wikipedia:

Meanwhile, Zohan realizes that he has fallen in love with Dhalia when he discovers that he has unexplainable erectile disfunction except in her presence. However, Dhalia rejects Zohan's feelings for her after he reveals he was formerly an Israeli counter-terrorist operative. Zohan decides to leave Dhalia and confront the Phantom in a Hacky Sack game. His fight is cut short with sudden news of the Middle Eastern block being attacked by racist white arsonists dressed in Arabic clothing. (The arsonists are hired by Walbridge to instigate an inter-ethnic riot between the Israelis and Palestinians and hopefully allow him to take over their stores more easily.)

:confused:

yeah but The Wedding Singer is great and Little Nicky has got to be the maddest film i've ever seen

3652104_std.jpg

very sneaky

also that episode of Undeclared with Adam Sandler playing himself and being an absolute dick is brilliant

I felt the same when I saw this trailer in the cinema, surely no one went to see it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqX8CEQZAEk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqX8CEQZAEk[/ame]

good-luck-chuck-poster-4.jpg

what about this pile of fucking shit? the trailer has jessica alba walking into a lamp post.

Donald Clarke wrote...

It's a romantic comedy starring Jessica Alba and some other idiot. It is, of course, going to be terrible, but there is a natural limit to quite how terrible such things can be. Isn't there?

A pint of milk that's past its best may have separated and turned into stinking, poisonous gunk, but, surely, nothing worse can happen to it. Well, imagine a pint of sour milk with a rat in it. And the rat's got a machine gun. And the machine gun spits radioactive poo as well as bullets.

went to see The Dark Night the other day and every trailer beforehand made me want to gouge my eyes out.
then my sister went 'cool i want to see that!'

so i gouged her eyes out instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back