Baby sling/carriers/papooses (1 Viewer)

Wölflinge

Website
www.vickylangan.com
Hey all, we're heading off to a remote village in Spain to stay with friends and there'll be a lot of exploring to be done... The cub is living up to her nickname of two tonne tessy by the day so we were looking into baby carriers on ebay. The only thing is, she's almost 7 months and by the time we head off, she'll be about 9 months so she's growing out of a lot of carriers by the looks of things.

The big re-enforced hiking ones looks amazing but they're a bastard to get posted over.
Maybe this should be in the freecycle but I doubt anyone would see it there... Could anyone perhaps lend us one for the weeks we're going? It'd be a waste of money otherwise as we'd never use it outside of the holiday.

pm me with details
fangs a lot

teeth_wolfen.jpg

x

Right now I'm wearing a Hug-a-Bub. Just figured out how to put it on.
It's the dog's bollix. Seriously... the best sling you'll find on the market.

Here's the address:
http://www.hugabub.com/

Actually.. the Australians have quite a lot of good baby things.

Seriously... the best sling you'll find on the market.
Haha! Ooooh the best sling on the market!

We had a baby bjorn for a while, and some other thing like a hammock, can't remember the brand. They were both useful in different ways

high infidelity there's a rucksack thing that belonged to my cousin who donated it to us in my brother's place in Rathmines which you can have for your hols. PM me and I'll send you his number, he's a teacher though so is on holidays and mightn't be at home too much

Haha! Ooooh the best sling on the market!

We had a baby bjorn for a while, and some other thing like a hammock, can't remember the brand. They were both useful in different ways

high infidelity there's a rucksack thing that belonged to my cousin who donated it to us in my brother's place in Rathmines which you can have for your hols. PM me and I'll send you his number, he's a teacher though so is on holidays and mightn't be at home too much

I was, and still am, delirious when I wrote what I wrote.
It's really good though.
Jesus. Me and sleep used to be great mates. Now all I get is the occasionaly poke from him on Facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back