[b]Fuck Rock n' Roll The World Cup Starts Here[/b] (1 Viewer)

Kanu

I Kanu the overlord of all things football this week predict that Nigeria shall win the FIFA World Cup in 2002.

That is all.

Fuck Rock n' Roll The World Cup Starts Here

Well now Kanu...would it be fair to say, in light of the 1 - 1 victory by the Welsh over Argentina last week that the Welsh might...ah...also have a good, a very realistic chance of lifting the, formerly titled, Jules Rimet trophy...ah...now known simply as the FIFA World Cup.
Did you in fact know Nwanko, that On May 26, 1920, FIFA...ahhhh.....announced its plans to organize football competitions; this was the birth of the World Cup. During the FIFA General Congress of June 1929, FIFA president, Jules Rimet.....umm... passed a vote to create the World Cup. He said, "We will open the World Cup match to all member nations to send their teams to participate". Consequently, and in light of the previous...er....events...ahhh.... the first World Cup match was held in 1930 in Uruguay. Unfortunately, it was held during a transition period between World War I and the world economic crisis of 1929 but no one European country applied to join in the event..did you know that Nwanko...would that be fair to say ?

that's why you boys are so lonley and misunderstood.
here, kanu, how about spelling yer own name correctly there.

I'll spell my name correctly if I can be lonley and misunderstood just like you

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

well sir, that told me.

Football: group narcissism at its loudest. Primary libidinal energy becomes mobilised, focussed, channelled, distributed and dissipated via a social machinery of quasi-tribalism.

I prescribe sex, and plenty of it. You'll never beat the Irish.

Kanu (27 Feb, 2002 11:44 a.m.):
I'll spell my name correctly if I can be lonley and misunderstood just like you

you see what happens to people when they don't get their game...they get all stroppy and defensive.

Hey Kanu...is your taste in music as poor as your World Cup prediction skills...Nigeria will never win the WC.

How's Dennis getting on ? Still afraid of the 'airmobiles' ?

Freud (27 Feb, 2002 12:21 p.m.):
Football: group narcissism at its loudest. Primary libidinal energy becomes mobilised, focussed, channelled, distributed and dissipated via a social machinery of quasi-tribalism.

Freud : Sigmund Freud was a rather dirty and rejected child who, because of the deep need to repay his parents for being so undesirable, embarked upon a messianic mission to world fame with his own disciples and church to boot. So urgent was Freud's need for fame and success, we are told, he not only deluded himself and deceived others; he also fell prey to the deceptions and delusions of his deranged seniors and special confidants through projecting onto others his own messianic urges.

mugwump (27 Feb, 2002 12:48 p.m.):

Freud : Sigmund Freud was a rather dirty and rejected child who, because of the deep need to repay his parents for being so undesirable, embarked upon a messianic mission to world fame with his own disciples and church to boot. So urgent was Freud's need for fame and success, we are told, he not only deluded himself and deceived others; he also fell prey to the deceptions and delusions of his deranged seniors and special confidants through projecting onto others his own messianic urges.

yeah. liked sex though eh?
fair play to him...

are you getting your hole or something lorcanzo?

ne1 going to see nigera at lansdowne? i am.

Mugwump,

My dear friend, some consider it dishonest to quote a published work without attributing it to its author.

Sincerely,

Sigi.

mugwump (27 Feb, 2002 12:48 p.m.):

Freud (27 Feb, 2002 01:50 p.m.):
Mugwump,

My dear friend, some consider it dishonest to quote a published work without attributing it to its author.

Sincerely,

Sigi.

Dear Sigmund,

The above paragraph was quoted from "Why Freud Was Wrong: Sin, Science, and Psychoanalysis" by Richard Webster.

By the way, hows your ma ?

Kind Regards,
Mugwump

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back