Auktion Belfast (1 Viewer)

It's in the Bunker. Because the Bunker runs a club night then, it's an early gig, so it's doors about 7pm and has to be over at 10pm. I'm trying to sort support bands out right now. Bit short notice, but should be a good one!

That suits me Cormac as I'm working next day. Get War Iron on the bill. Slow as shit. The perfect antidote to Auktion. The punks would love them. :D

Nah, Belfast and Galway just.

My band Erode You are playing with them in Belfast now. First gig. Come and see us be really nervous and fuck up. :)

Sludgy slow doomy stuff. You know my friend with the ginger hair? Its him singing so it'll be a mess!

untitled1copyac4.jpg

i doubt if you'll get too many people writing about the Auktion gig, as there were fuck all people there. where were all the Belfast people? Fuck, I travelled over 50 miles to see the gig.

Despite hardly anyone there, Auktion played their fuckin hearts out, totally amazing - one of the best bands I've seen. I videod it, but it's for me, not fucking youtube. You wanna see the band? Go see them live.

They had a great distro with them and I bought loads of stuff, some stuff I'd been after for quite a while.

Anyone still undecided about going to see them in Galway, go. They're really nice friendly people too. I went home with a smile on my face.

Mackle's band was cool too, couple of good fast bits inbetween all that stoner rock - ha, ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back