ATTN Thumped photographers: Urgent help wanted (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
I know there are some kick ass photographers here who might be able to help me.
I need a photo of a Georgian Dublin street. As high resolution as possible. You may have this photo already.

Attachments

• IMG_2557.jpg
    IMG_2557.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 125
I won't be using the street part of the photo so that doesn't matter. Georgian and instantly recognisable as dublin. Sunny and clean wold be a plus.

For the illusion of an intact georgian street that is quite 'low' i would recommend a photo of lwr leeson street from the traffic island at fitz place looking towards the green. The georgian mile - fitz place/square & street is of a larger scale and may be harder to capture in a low profile shot- you could take a photo of that from the same location anyway..

have you tried www.archiseek.com ? - prominent members of an taisce and the dublin civic trust post there - pm me if you want their user names

Thanks Tommy. That one from flker is an ok placeholder but not right. The Georgian Mile sounds like the job. Anyone got any photos of that. I'll be in town tomorrow evening and I can take it myself but I could really do with it sooner.

hows this?
5979025276_3e2035660c_b.jpg

pm me if you would like the hi-res

another more modestly- scaled, intact Georgian streetscape to consider would be upperr mount street -either looking towards the pepper cannister church or merrion sq- some good examples on flickr but they are all copy protected. - has the advantge of no traffic signals or shops with garish signage etc...

another more modestly- scaled, intact Georgian streetscape to consider would be upperr mount street -either looking towards the pepper cannister church or merrion sq- some good examples on flickr but they are all copy protected. - has the advantge of no traffic signals or shops with garish signage etc...

I found a decent photo looking towards the Cannister. Res was crap though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back