Atp (1 Viewer)

were you at weekend 2? how many boys did kim deal snog this time? and is it right that someone set the queen vic on fire on the sunday night???

my atp stories mostly involve trampolining injuries, and passing out/falling asleep in the photographers pits:eek:

Well, my intention wasn't to set it on fire, but that nearly happened. I was playing with a lighter and it exploded so I dropped it on the floor where it continued to burn, but went out when I stamped on it. The guy from goodtime John was appalled.
(as was I the next morning during the flaskbacks)

I heard reports that she (Kim Deal) was on the pull, she loved my inflatable hammer anyhoo.

Originally posted by uncle_meat
Well, my intention wasn't to set it on fire, but that nearly happened. I was playing with a lighter and it exploded so I dropped it on the floor where it continued to burn, but went out when I stamped on it. The guy from goodtime John was appalled.
(as was I the next morning during the flaskbacks)

I heard reports that she (Kim Deal) was on the pull, she loved my inflatable hammer anyhoo.

Meat,

I love that story. Could you tell it again :)

Originally posted by uncle_meat
now people, Japanese bands rule!.|..|

How were Zeni Geva?

Maher Shalal Hash Baz are playing the TBMC this Sunday.

Zeni Geva were amazing. The woman from Road Records was there so I hope she was taking note.

The were so polite, after every song they would say:

"thankyoh! Thankyohvellymuch!"
followed by:

"this is our last song. It is called ODDFUCCKKK!!!"
or something like that.

Fucking brilliant!.|..|

i went to first week. zeni geva were totally cool. they said at the end, 'come back see us nest week .... louder .... bigger stage' - but they were already on the bigger of the 2 stages. i think that made the whole weekend for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back