atp Nightmare Before Christmas curated by My Bloody Valentine (1 Viewer)

Hello. There are 5 of us arriving into Bristol airport around 9am on Friday the 4th. Does anyone have spare room for us on a bus (or a very big car) to Minehead ???

Hello. There are 5 of us arriving into Bristol airport around 9am on Friday the 4th. Does anyone have spare room for us on a bus (or a very big car) to Minehead ???

sorry
i scrapped the bus due to very few peopel coming back to me when I offered
pity
looks liek we'd have filled it now

r

Fair enough. I might look into it anyway. I took the local bus (and train and taxi) back from Minehead last year, it was rough.
Did you happen to get any good quotes from bus hire companies?

Fair enough. I might look into it anyway. I took the local bus (and train and taxi) back from Minehead last year, it was rough.
Did you happen to get any good quotes from bus hire companies?

ehm
I ran a 48 seater to Bloc with a very nice company called Bugler Coaches, but they dont' do smaller than 30

i ran a 14 seater to ATP 18 months ago but organised via phone so can't remember anydetails

sorry sir

good luck

see ya over there

i'll be the guy with a straggly beard and the IRISH jumper

Thank you kindly Corksongs.

Ok, anyone want in on a Minibus from Bristol Airport to Minehead around 9.30am on Friday the 4th? Heading back around 12.30pm (kicking-out time) on the Monday.

Three spaces left!!

Get in!!!

Far far better than the taxi, train and crappy local bus which goes into every village between Taunton and Minehead that you'll have to take if you don't!

Exclamation Mark!

If I get 3 people its only £13.75 each way. Thats cheap.

Thank you kindly Corksongs.

Ok, anyone want in on a Minibus from Bristol Airport to Minehead around 9.30am on Friday the 4th? Heading back around 12.30pm (kicking-out time) on the Monday.

Three spaces left!!

Get in!!!

Far far better than the taxi, train and crappy local bus which goes into every village between Taunton and Minehead that you'll have to take if you don't!

Exclamation Mark!

If I get 3 people its only £13.75 each way. Thats cheap.

I'll take two of those spaces if they're still going.

Ok, only one place left on the magic bus to ATP. Any takers? Around 9.30 from Bristol Airport, Friday 4th.

13 of your Engish Pounds, and 75 pennies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back