ASSCHAPEL/MY OWN LIES - Dublin (1 Viewer)

Re: Oh dear, I have BASTARD YOUTH disease

Liiadain said:
ah shush jamie, if people are so horrifically offended by our very presence they don't have to watch us. (but i think they should, if only for the new surf-rock riff) RELAAAAAXXXX.
I don't understand this "surf rock" shit. Which bit?I was trying to rip off the SWANS.Again.

Re: Oh dear, I have BASTARD YOUTH disease

ah never mind. put your pants back on and bring the rock.

Ok looks like I'm going to this gig in Dublin friday night, have an idea where this is. Anyone have any idea how to get onto the South Circular road if you're driving up from Cork and is there anywhere decent to park around there

check directions above on how to get to the venue, best way from cork is to go straight into town and then up georges st.

now keep straight till you get to the canal, and turn right just before it.

there should be lots of parking beside the venue.
rock! cant wait for this gig. sci bong are even practicing for it!

If anyone sees an extremely small sorta posh-looking middle-aged woman at this it is NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.

why is your ma' posh lid?

You're still totally working class right?

oh no - i'm a class traitor!!

asschapel and my own lies are fuckin deadly.
check out some mp3s, seriously.

mc moley said:
i better not be disapointed... jordan is coming to greystones toopen some new club down here....tough choice. not really!
can i just get off at the grand canal dart station and giv sum1 a buzz for directions??
Give me or Damo a call later. It's pretty simple, just walk down the canal 'till you get to the Rathmines bridge.

asschapel and my own lies are getting a million pound guarantee.. are people excited now?

im going to greystones - i really hope he means the large breasted jordan of tv fame.. i'm gonna bitch slap her.

mc moley said:
i better not be disapointed... jordan is coming to greystones toopen some new club down here....tough choice. not really!
can i just get off at the grand canal dart station and giv sum1 a buzz for directions??
It's right behind Portobello College - which is at the bridge as your going into Rathmines from town. It's across the road from the Portobello Pub, around the corner from the Bretzel Bakery (and C. Aprille takeaway)... all this is just up from the Bleeding Horse. And it's beside the Grand Canal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back