ASSCHAPEL/MY OWN LIES - Dublin (2 Viewers)

only a few hours left, if its expensive enough for you...

FECKIN DEADLY

apart from, er, us, but it's all experience y'know.

The cool thing was that my ma was well impressed by the whole thing, she thought the atmosphere was really good, got talking to asschapel and said they were lovely and wished she could've stayed to see them. The fact that these people were literally Doing It Themselves was what really impressed her I think.

It's cool cos I think my ma is someone who has her head well screwed on and knows what's what, so for her to go 'i enjoyed that DIY gig tremendously' really meant a lot to me and was another proof that this really is a worthwhile way of doing things. :)

And what a cover of 'raining blood' - my neck is killing me

That gig was deadly, Asschapel ruled. How was the Belfast gig?

We should really strive to keep that venue, its good. Any problems with the staff/owners Damo or Jamie? Anything like cans left around, problems with age, noise, etc?

BTW, I caught your mum checking out my ass.

Corm said:
That gig was deadly, Asschapel ruled. How was the Belfast gig?

We should really strive to keep that venue, its good. Any problems with the staff/owners Damo or Jamie? Anything like cans left around, problems with age, noise, etc?

BTW, I caught your mum checking out my ass.
belfast gig was a new venue too- it was great, the bands had their backs to half the room which was raised up but apart from that its a good shape and quite atmospheric.
the dagda and asschapel were great- reign in blood was incredible :) personally i didnt think much of my own lies but the drummers distro was cool - jinn/ebola split, kill the man who questions and the swing kids 7"s all particularly lovely.

Yeh, I got Isis, His Hero is Gone and loads other crusty records I've been looking for. He was German though, which makes him a total nazi. How's that for double standards? People want to shut down a debate in a university but will let a German fascist sell punk records with total impunity at a gig 'because he's supporting Asschapel'. Wankers.

oly all those bands are shite and who was a nazi ?

was he an actual nazi? did he make girls cry and stuff? is this another of your patented wind ups..
hey look we've got the same amount of posts!

He was German. I've never met a German who wasn't a Nazi, QED.
I didn't make a girl cry! I was assured it wasn't my fault. It usually is though.
I've got two more than you. And I've got a better cock.

We woulda sold you the Jinn/Ebola record cheaper! If anyone else is looking for a copy, we're getting some in for the Bong Distro.

That distro was rediculous. No money for a few weeks for me...but new records by The Futures, Scorned, Isis, Corruped/Infaust, Counterblast, Econochrist, Municipal Waste and others! Woohoo!

Okay, SERIOUSLY:
Can someone tell me what's happening with the LOWER DECK please?Am I right in thinking the MAKILADORAS gig is off?Damo, if you see this, please send me a text (I have Una's phone for the week,send it to that) ASAP.

Unconnected note this, but as much as ALREADY DEAD were disgracefully bad the other night (I've never been so ashamed of being in a band before..), we went out and recorded a couple of tunes in Kilcoole yesterday, that have turned out incredibly well, really powerful sounding..if anyone is thinking about going out there to record, I assure you, you should.Eoin is the man.

What Jamie said
And they have a lovely cat
Apart from getting really drunk afterwards that was one of the best days I've had in ages
and now we have a cd w'hoo!!!
Props to Kilcoole people

Down with punctuation

wahhh!!

i was going to go out to ed's yesterday out of boredom but something stopped me.. Now i know what.
*shudder* :)

I'd love to answer that, but unfortunately I found my sense of discretion down the back of the bookcase last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back