Ashdown 500 EVO II head and cab (1 Viewer)

alansan

For Sale
1. Ashdown 500 EVO II head
2. Ashdown 600 4 x 10 + tweater horn cab

Both bought a a little over a year ago for e1900. Excellent condition, used on a once-weekly basis, could pass for new. Both will fit into the back of an average sized hatchback and can be lifted by one (strong) person. I can deliver within the Dublin 1-8 area.

Asking price: e1400. All cables, receipts and documentation included.

The 'EVO' range are Ashdown's top of the line heads and cabs. They offer an adjustable mix of genuine valve sound and mosfet technology. Testimonials and further info/specs are available at:
www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/section.asp?section=abm

Please note
If you're interested please text me on: 087 127 2875. I will not be able to reply to any posts on this forum. Viewings and try-outs welcome, I am located in Kilmainham; 5 minutes from the Rialto stop. Or you can also try-out it out in Music Maker.

True Damien, but this is Ashdown's best. I would see it as a good investment for a serious player and with Ashdowne's steady resale value, could be traded for something else in the future should the need arise.

Re: Ashdown 500 EVO II - NEW OFFER

Price now lowered to 1200.

The first person to offer me this price and buy the amp/cab gets a BOSS GT6B effects/pedalboard unit for bass, thrown in for free.

hey if its in good working order,i'll give you this bass,
Ibanez BTB400QM BB E-Bass, Basswood Body with Quilted maple top, Neck maple/walnut 5 pc, Pickups 1x IBZ DFR4N and 1x INZ DFR4B, EQ Vari-Mid3B, Color: Blackberry, incl. hardcase along with 450 euro and i can pick it up
its a really nice bass,active pickups,big sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back