Are there any music collectives in Dublin? (1 Viewer)

darrenaflynn

Hi there!
I've just got back after living in France for the last few years, and I want to get back into the music scene here. I'm a bit wary about starting a band right off though, and though I probably will trawl through all the singer songwriter nights to set out my stall, I was hoping instead to come across a community of musicians who jam/collaborate/bounce creative ideas off each other without the strict necessity of "being in a band". I was in a collective like this where I was in France, and alot of interesting projects came out of it.

Does anyone know of anything similar in Dublin? Or if not, is anyone interested in starting one? Right now I'm not too particular about whichever styles they predominantly work in- I myself lean toward guitar/pop/rock with electronica thrown in, but anything would interst me.

If you're interested or acn point me in the right direction, give us a shout on [email protected]

Rock n Roll

Darren

pete, some thumpders have derepped this poor cunt, look he's only made one post and his rep is in rag order already.
alordsold.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back