are polls ---> (2 Viewers)

how ace are polls?

• great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • super

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • fantastic

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • oh polls! wow! my, like friend is in this like really cool band who, like totally love polls! like.

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Is this another thread that I'm going to have to avoid when a certain "you know who" starts ranting? Because it's now against my priciples to open an ignore box.

(if you think this post is directed to you please never come back to thumped.com, but in all fairness the person who it is directed to probably wouldn't realise)

Ignore me I'm tired.:eek:

it's not your fault

Can't fight anymore too tired, I wish I had a bed under my desk like George for Seinfeld, that would be sweet.

And why everytime I go to Google.com does Dr.Watson shut down me internet pages? cunt

hehe!

wooooooow!!!! who's that directed at sparse-icus?!?!?!?

bing bong!!! dooodle! bum bum beeeeep!

monkey banana!!!!!

heheheheheh!!!!!

sum 141 used to live in my uncle's house in new york!!!! my uncle was in some band called front 242!!!!! isn't that a crazy???????? maybe they could join up together and be called sum front 383!!!!!

toot toot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lorcanzo
do you not find you end up looking anyway?

I used to, but then I realised after checking a few that I just made myself angry and that I was ignoring them for a reason, it also annoys me when they are quoted as this isn't covered.

I suppose I'm just trying to cover my problems, ah well ignorance is bliss.

My problem is that I keep having to log in every time I look here to avoid reading the bullshit from that fucking mongo.

Agreed, when people reply quoting her posts it rankles.

[Oops.]

apparently they have a 'delightful' sex life which has been the reason Liza has gone back on the road - to spread her joy. Their delightful sex life has also led to the desire upon both of their parts to adopt 4 children. Not one children, but 4.

God love me, it's my addiction to trashy rags such as Heat and Now! that has me knowing all this utter shit about lets face it, hasbeens such as Liza Minelli.

Oh and Kat Deeley buys her shoes in Schuh.

this ignore list is great, i can't believe i haven't used it already

you hear that.........?

exactly

*sigh of contentment*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back