Arachnophobia - you know, spiders and stuff (6 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 699
  • Views 107K
  • Watchers 12
XXINr.jpg

Kinda looks like an original iMac.

Probably not though.

i can tell you with absolute certainty that it is the backing of a house alarm cover usually situated on the front / back of houses.
we came across a small (compared to that above) nest inside the bellbox. apparently they shack up in those things quite often.

This thread is the worst thing that has ever happened to me and I want to kill everyone involved.

Last night I heard a shriek from the kitchen as my wife went in to make the tea. I ran in, expecting her to have scalded herself or something and instead found her standing in the corner of the room wailing about the spider on the opposite wall. I turn to dispose of said spider and find myself confronted with something appearing to be a cross between Shelob from Lord of the Rings and The Thing. It didn't help that we had had an Alien/Aliens/Alien3 marathon over the last few days. This thing was enormous.

I now have it captured and I'm trying to break it in so I can put a saddle on it and take over the world.

Hey Jane, do you ever worry that someday a big hairy spider will jump out of one of the old books you have to open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back