Arachnophobia - you know, spiders and stuff (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 699
  • Views 106K
  • Watchers 12
Re: Arachnophobia

My cousin lost a male and female taranchula and a python snake in Blanchardstown a few years ago.
They're probably dead though.

Re: Arachnophobia

There are no spiders the size of these above in Ireland unless they are pets so your grand.

However if you live in Australia or parts of the US may god have mercy on your sleepless toiletless soul

Those big lads are grand though, it's the small poisonous fuckers you have to watch out for.

I like spiders generally but in the last house I was in there were really huge ones for some reason. Once in the shower, I turned around sleepily and my nose sort of touched off the fold of the white shower curtain, and then next thing this big black spider came crawling around a fold one inch from my eyes. He was around two inches in diameter. I jumped a mile and nearly broke a few bones.

Maybe you should have called the thread Arachnophilia, Pete..so everyone would know it's a pro-spider thread

I don't think you're trying hard enough

( I still don't know how to tag people)

just back from australia where i saw 3 huntsmans in the wild. lucky i was drinking during all the encounters or i would have had a heart attack.

.....ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh........ i shouldn't have looked at those videos....

i'm with pete, i get freaked out, scream like a girl crazy at spiders, but i'm quite happy for them to continue their fly-genocide up among the corners of the house. i could pick up a ladybird to show the kids, so what is it about spiders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back