Apples, sweets and chocolates (1 Viewer)

snakybus

Website
www.breakingtunes.com
Fairview House presents:
Settler
El Diablo
Omelette

Whelan's, Tuesday, the 20th of May
Doors: 8pm
Price: 7 euros

Settler

Settler is a five piece alt-pop band whose debut album, Life Upstream, is a mixed bag of folk, alt-country and pop-rock goodies. According to the Sunday Tribune, it is "...filled with heart-lifting folk pop....Life Upstream is absolutely lovely, and it's the most enjoyable album of the year so far" (five stars out of five). The band is currently finishing its second album in Lunar Sonics studios.
www.settlersite.com

El Diablo

El Diablo write beautiful alt-country songs that are reminiscent of the spirit of Patsy Cline and Hank Williams – "hearts being rent asunder, time passing you by, and loving the ones you shouldn't". Live, this band is a joy to behold.
www.catchygogo.com

Omelette

I’ll let Eclectic Honey web ‘zine do the talking – "Sounding like a mixture of Arab Strap's ubiquitous melancholy, Grandaddy's perfected stop-start antics, and early Joan of Arse slicked-back lyrics…." – it gave "Happiness" the single of the year award. Omelette is currently recording its debut album.
www.omeletterock.com

My question concerns "Fairview House". It goes like this...

FAIRVIEW HOUSE???!!!

Take it handy,

Malahide Castle (and Park).

Originally posted by snakybus
Fairview House presents:
Settler
El Diablo
Omelette

Whelan's, Tuesday, the 20th of May
Doors: 8pm
Price: 7 euros

Settler

Settler is a five piece alt-pop band whose debut album, Life Upstream, is a mixed bag of folk, alt-country and pop-rock goodies. According to the Sunday Tribune, it is "...filled with heart-lifting folk pop....Life Upstream is absolutely lovely, and it's the most enjoyable album of the year so far" (five stars out of five). The band is currently finishing its second album in Lunar Sonics studios.
www.settlersite.com

El Diablo

El Diablo write beautiful alt-country songs that are reminiscent of the spirit of Patsy Cline and Hank Williams – "hearts being rent asunder, time passing you by, and loving the ones you shouldn't". Live, this band is a joy to behold.
www.catchygogo.com

Omelette

I’ll let Eclectic Honey web ‘zine do the talking – "Sounding like a mixture of Arab Strap's ubiquitous melancholy, Grandaddy's perfected stop-start antics, and early Joan of Arse slicked-back lyrics…." – it gave "Happiness" the single of the year award. Omelette is currently recording its debut album.
www.omeletterock.com

Re: Re: Apples, sweets and chocolates

Originally posted by Anne OMalley
My question concerns "Fairview House". It goes like this...

FAIRVIEW HOUSE???!!!

Take it handy,

Malahide Castle (and Park).

yeah, so normal it's...... normal

Clontarf Castle was taken

Omelette are really crap. but the singer is a fucking ride...mmmmmm yeah..............

ok cuz i met some guys 2 1/2 years ago named darren and he had a friend in the band called kelan or ciaran and they siad their bands named was el diablo i think dareen was the sound guy tho hum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back