Apples, sweets and chocolates (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Anthony
This is the dumbest thread ever!
First an obscure title, then just members for the bands yakking to themselves.

jeez.

Sure it's the same as the Ballroom threads every week, sure I don't read half this stuff anymore, further to that I don't read half the stuff I write anymore.

Life has no mean until after 5:(

Fairview Grill

i used to play for Marino Boys and they was sponsered by FG.
except some twunk swapped the letters around on my one to say Fairview Girl.
ha
ha ha :(

Lived in a house there for years right beside the Grill...

I've had many a flithy & gorgeous burgahs there after pints in Gaffneys mmmmmmmmm

the good ol' days

Originally posted by Anthony
This is the dumbest thread ever!
First an obscure title, then just members for the bands yakking to themselves.

jeez.

yeah, those Omelette guys don't half talk a lot of shite. :rolleyes:

The "Apples sweets and chocolates" thing is a reference to when you're at GAA matches and you have members of the travelling community going around selling their wares, which may or may not have been off the back of a lorry, chanting "apples, sweets and chocolates". See?

Originally posted by snakybus
thing is a reference to when you're at GAA matches and you have members of the travelling community going around selling their wares,

a memeber of the travelling community called to my door the other day selling orthapedic pillows and rugs. Thats all. Long gone are the days of washing pegs and miraculos medals.

Anyway I said to her, "get up the yard Snakybus's ma, and put me milk back on the doorstep!!"

ho ho ho

ho ho ho indeed

she stole your gates and now they adorn my abode

how jew like them apples, santa?

plus we stole the rusty galvanise off the top of your shed and sold it to Bernie Mongan

wonder how much your signature would cost in Kay's.

Ok we'll sit in Kays and wait till the que in books unlimited goes down...then see if they have any of the books on me school booklist.

Can't believe I'll be learnin 'Figure it out 5' ! Tha has mad hard sums innit.

Originally posted by rumpus
Ok we'll sit in Kays and wait till the que in books unlimited goes down...then see if they have any of the books on me school booklist.

Can't believe I'll be learnin 'Figure it out 5' ! Tha has mad hard sums innit.

I must go down to Donaghmede some day, or just stroll around Killbarrack (note to self: bring own knife).

althought I fear I'd regress back to my five year old self as soon as I stepped through the door of the Shopping Cnetre and end up rocking back and forth in the corner, sucking my thumb.

Do you still go down there much Rumpus?

now and then to see the folks....it's soooo quiet in suburbia...I must be really used to noise now.

Sometimes I smell a bunring car and think of the good old days....when 'halloween' actually ment 'crime spree'........and Georgie Burgess got me sister knocked up.....

Originally posted by rumpus
now and then to see the folks....it's soooo quiet in suburbia...I must be really used to noise now.

Sometimes I smell a bunring car and think of the good old days....when 'halloween' actually ment 'crime spree'........and Georgie Burgess got me sister knocked up.....

ah jaysus, enough to bring a tear to my eye. Its probably all posh now is it? Like houses with front doors and stuff, nae sign of a pony to be seen?

I must go to Donameghde, that'd be hilarious

or deeply traumatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back