aphex twin mash-ups (1 Viewer)

Ever here the story about the time the courier called round to Aphex's gaff for a lemonhead remix, and he gave him a breakfast roll and a Tiffin?

Mentalist.

That 'Breathe & Stop' Q-Tip one is fairly poo. I didn't investigate further after checking that one out.

I heard a Brian Eno v Aphex choon last week which was nice. Well it was basically professor Eno talking over some track from Selected Ambient Works II but it worked.

He knew that Evan Dando had a sweet tooth, so he remixed their turn into a cadury's Tiffin bar.

And he did it all in his tank, while it was parked in the bank vault he lives in.

The man is a genius.

Heard a deadly streets remix he did,(the streets were playing the previous night as part of the same festival,so he was probably at the gig)
basically a loop from a streets song with mike skinners voice chopped and repeating

"I.am.a.cunt"

Deadly stuff

This is all ye need lads...
hat03.jpg

http://brainwashed.com/vvm/releases/vvmtest/hat03.htm

***king Dumb

That 'Breathe & Stop' Q-Tip one is fairly poo. I didn't investigate further after checking that one out.

I heard a Brian Eno v Aphex choon last week which was nice. Well it was basically professor Eno talking over some track from Selected Ambient Works II but it worked.

That sounds like the start of one of Droid + SLug's Schwantology mixes. You can get them here: weareie.com. They are amazing mixes. You should also download Naphta's Sovereign Rhythms mixes too, if you don't have them. 'ardkore.:)

That sounds like the start of one of Droid + SLug's Schwantology mixes. You can get them here: weareie.com. They are amazing mixes. You should also download Naphta's Sovereign Rhythms mixes too, if you don't have them. 'ardkore.:)

Yes, yes. That was it. Cheers for the link too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back