anything interesting on in dublin halloween night? (1 Viewer)

ddmurph

gonna be hitting the big smoke next wednesday. anything interesting on (preferably late)? or should i just buy some eggs and throw em at buses?

My bands playing a charity gig somewhere. Glenda Gilson will be there!

Come along if you like rockabilly, and eyebrowey big faced models

and giving money to charity

hoy goys
Glenda%20Gilson.jpg

My bands playing a charity gig somewhere. Glenda Gilson will be there!

Come along if you like rockabilly, and eyebrowey big faced models

and giving money to charity

hoy goys
Glenda%20Gilson.jpg

what band is this? you could kill two birds with the one stone here and burst a large goose egg off the mongo pictured above

dunno about dublin but theres a punk rock/fancy dress party in belfast,the front page to be exact.on the bill are runnin riot,pocket billiards,1000 drunken nights and still birth,a good varied line up and always a good laugh.

There's loads to do this Hallowe'en.
This year I'll be walking slowly through my local estate with one hand cupped to my ear... listening... always listening for a TEEN PARTY. There's loads of booze you can scab once you gatecrash AND you look cool because you're much, much older and clearly too mature to dress up but not so mature that trying it on with the drunkest girl there is beyond you. As always, use a fake name for the night.
REMEMBER THAT AND GOOD LUCK.

There's loads to do this Hallowe'en.
This year I'll be walking slowly through my local estate with one hand cupped to my ear... listening... always listening for a TEEN PARTY. There's loads of booze you can scab once you gatecrash AND you look cool because you're much, much older and clearly too mature to dress up but not so mature that trying it on with the drunkest girl there is beyond you. As always, use a fake name for the night.
REMEMBER THAT AND GOOD LUCK.

Never a truer word spoken !ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back