anyone want to come to wacken?...for free...ish (1 Viewer)

So, who'z ya gonna see then, eh?!
anastacia_10.jpg

well, i don't know if a powerful bosom is necessary to be a valkyrie, but your comment has launched me on a google/wiki search of norse mythology which is pretty cool. maybe i should get into NSBM...

Certainly! Rob blessed us with a folder on the desktop helpfully labeled NSBM, containing such treasures as Absurd, Doomsword, eh, one called simply "music of the Germans" and, strangely, or maybe not so strangely, Lynard Skynard...

Me mate stuck Opeth on in work the other day.I was'nt that taking with it.But we'd just listened to the best of Budgie so my standards were elevated somewhat.

opeth are terrible,wouldn't bother giving them another chance.listen to more budgie instead.

i'd like to see carcass but seen one of their setlists and it's mainly stuff off shitwork.fuck that.

Certainly! Rob blessed us with a folder on the desktop helpfully labeled NSBM, containing such treasures as Absurd, Doomsword, eh, one called simply "music of the Germans" and, strangely, or maybe not so strangely, Lynard Skynard...

doomsword played in ireland like 2 weeks ago, they're not NS or BM as far as i know...however i can confirm that they are woefully bad

Look up "TTC The Vikings torrent" on google and prepare for steaming-pant tales of awesome bravery and amazing displays of Wodanism.
P.S. - Burzum are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back