Anyone ever called the cops and had them show up? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2
I've had some bastard run ins with the law, including getting arrested, locked up for a few hours and having a few civil liberties fucked with for.... doing absolutely nothing except walking home to inchicore after a few pints. I knew a guy who was a cop somewhere in clondalkin for a while, he told me a few tales of jawdropping ignorant cop behaviour. and cops who didn't even know what hash was and shit..

and yes, I've called the cops (and the odd ambulance) on several occasions and on several occasions nobody showed up. I used to have the upmost respect for the law but that's been seriously eroded.

in summary: cuntz.

We had a rock put through our window a few years ago when we lived in Gardiner Street, at about 1am on a sunday morning. Called the cops, they turned up fairly promptly, made a note of the broken window & left.

Wasn't much else they could do (dust the rock for prints?) but it was enough for the insurance report I suppose.

I give them 6.5/10

About two years ago one Sunday evening, our front door window was put in by some drunken young roustabouts. As I chased them up the street (barefoot, like Mel Gibson), my missus rang the coppers.
I came back empty handed, got some heavy cardboard and tape and boarded up the window best I could.
Then I called the landlord and he said he'd come in the morning to fix it. Then I called Dominos and ordered a pizza. Then I watched Malcolm in the Middle.
Then the pizza arrived and we ate that. Then I did the crossword in the paper.
Then the coppers arrived in their van, saying ''Right! Where's this gang of yobs you were talking about?', a full two and a half hours after we called them.

Moral of the story: be thankful the Gardai are not delivering pizzas.

Loads of people in my class want to join the force.

do gardai have to do a yearly physical? i notice that most cops are deadly unfit...

trianglegrrrl said:
join the force....

You can't find it. It finds you....

epiv.jpg

Back home, went into the garden station once to report a guy who was puking his ring while starting his car, about 20 yards down the road from the station. They did nothing. Well, no thats not true, one of them did a crossword.

Up here, walked in on a guy robbing me gaff, not nice, guards came pretty quickly but missed the guy, but they got him the next mornin at 7am, and they drove me to the hospital. sound enough.

Back home, my brothers ex was once being terrorised by this guy one night. he'd been in prison for manslaughter and was mad to go back to prison, so week after week he'd be fighting and generally acting the prick. Anyway, his very well known to the guards, and his very very scary. So they called the guards.......and the guards said

QUOTE:

"Well, one of the lads has gone down to get a breakfast roll, and I'm sitting here eating my breakfast roll now. So sure, call us back in about half an hour if he's still hassling yee" unbelievable

Ballinasloe guards: pricks
Those three detectives that happened to be working the day my gaff was robbed: effective
All other guards: can't really say.............

several years ago, a friend's mother saw a bunch of thugs pulping the living shit out of some poor fucker in the middle of the day, right across the road from henry street garda station, (the main cop shop in limerick city centre), as she sat parked in her car. obviously unable to step in and fearful of leaving the car, she did the only thing she could do by promptly calling henry street on her mobile. anyway, the guy got a severe kicking, guys leave... several minutes later, one guard walks outside the door of the cop station, takes a cursory glance up and down the street, sees nothing (as the incident is now well over) and walks back inside.

nice.

then I suppose these are isolated incidents, not all cops are complete bastards/lazy cunts but the interpretation of the law of some cops can be pretty skewy to say the least.

we were walkin up o connell street a good few months ago and they're were these chinese dudes in front of us messing around..one of them got in a trolley and his mates pushed him down the road..so a guard comes along stops them and starts searchin them..while this is happenin a dude across the road is kickin the shit out of his girlfriend..he slammed her into the carrolls shutters and she was screamin her head off..like the guard couldnt have missed it..but he stays at the gpo questionin these dudes in the trolley..so i walked up to him and said 'can you help over there?'..he looked at me and just said 'im busy..'..so i asked him could he get help and he did this big sigh and went i suppose so and radioed it in...

and they took an age to come when my boyfriends shop was held up..and even tho santry garda station is literally at the top of the roadn when they did come they came from swords...pricks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back