anyone else notice an increase of idiots lately? (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
maybe its just me but has anyone else noticed there's more and more of them every day?
i was talking to a girl recently (she's in UCD) and she asked me if i'd heard the greenday song 'working class hero', said how she found the lyrics so true, hate you when you're clever and all that.
then i was at a house party and someone put on this video, said it was sooooooooo cool. they all got up and started dancing to it, i laughed for the first ten seconds, thinking they were taking the piss but alas no, TWO HOURS they played it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

we hadnt even started drinking!!!!!!!!

free drink,
that and i had no way to get home.

ok, maybe it wasnt as bad as it seemed, end of a long day involving getting chased home by a clown.

Yes.
The next time A: I hear some ruddy faced booze jockey say "I tink Michael O' Leary should be Taoiseach" I'm going to rip his eyes out and piss in the gaping holes.
B: Hear someone say "Bertie Ahern is a good man, he should be left alone," I'm going to grind them up and feed em to pigs.
C: A taxi driver blames "foreigners" for anything (from road works beside Huston, to the fucking weather, I'm going to throw him out and wheel spin on his face.
D: Bleat at me about what a great band the kaiser chiefs are, I'm going to march them to hmv make em buy all their cds and force feed them the cds.

They're multiplying like gremlins - i didn't know stupidity was infectious. A bigoted, ignorant brand of stupidity at that. It should be stamped out.

Have to admit I kind of like the badger/mushroom video though...eek!!

maybe theres so many of them now its just taken as the norm?

they danced like their legs werent connected to their bodies and were playing an invisible accordion, funny for a few seconds but 2 hours was horrific!!!!

yea i wish it was dikkie rock was there and the boxer bros, collins i think?
by the bye it was a street party.

he was an asshole anyway, he wasnt just dressed like a clown, he was dressed as tim currys IT, someone thought i'd be funny to tell him i had a phobia so i got chased home, my dad freaked at him tho cos he hates them more then i do, not so funny now clowney!!!!

id_the_idiots_thumb.jpg

We should all meet up at Shebeen Chic and discuss this further.

I don't think there are more idiots, by the way, but I've started noticing ways that idiots are rewarded. They always have been rewarded, but it's just that until really recently, I always fooled myself that merit counted for something. It doesn't.

Bitchcock, you have the best name on the internet.

And I agree with you about pissfucking the gaping eye sockets of anyone who believes Michael O'Leary is deserving of anything except having his gaping eye sockets royally pissfucked. I'd have to use a shepee, but the effort would be worth it, even if I did end up getting it all over my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back