anyone else having trouble with the things website? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter hop
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

hop

somethings acting up with the things site, the news, listings, resources & article sections are displaying the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in /var/www/html/things/php/func.lib on line 17

anyone else getting this?

Yeah... getting that problem too...

On the front page,

On the listings page

and on the articles page.

I put up that Steve Albini article a couple of days ago.... it's not in paragraphs though. Would that be something to do with it?

Originally posted by Anthony
that error is on the frontpage then other pages are just blank, not even a header.

that'd be your netscape there

IE shows the error on the other affected pages, nice of them innit?:)

also with the errors

like the new distro page though - can we link the cover images to the bands' websites?

Distro page works fine for me (em..can you put the Settler EP up there?)

Other pages tell me I have a fatal error

You know, I've had this tightness in my chest all day......

Originally posted by ronan yakuza

And the Yakuza/MTS split 7" pleez.
Thankyou

:)

Settler EP and Yakuza/MTS 7" going up early next week.

while on the subject, Snakey can you pm me a press descriptiony thing of Settler to go up with it?

sow-ind

Dubh, you use a mac yea?
What system ae you running Netscape 7 with?

I'm *still* using 8.6 do you think Netscape 7 would be a problem with that system. Been avoiding a system upgrade for ages now because everything work wise works perfectly. I can afford to run into compatibility hassles with a new system. Until I buy a new mac with X that is.

anthony- mac os answer

Anthony, I'm runnin os 9.2.2, no os x for me til Protools gets ported--that's my bread and meat--and I'm afeared of these new fangles! I'm sure netscape 7 doesn't like 8.6; I'll check into the whyfores and wherewithals, I NEVER had any luck with Netscape 6, went from 4.7 straight to 7, cos 6 seemed to be hell-bent on roughly buggering me. ps-muise, ta go maith ubh an-tuasail, our names are almost the same as Gaeilge, egg_! feel free to correct my bad orrish if it needs it/anybody cares:)

the main problem i had with the site is that i read the steve ablini thing and now i can't see. ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back