Anyone at Babyshambles? (1 Viewer)

Moods For Mallards

A fine example of manic hero-worship last night. Still, it was a decent show, I thought. Doherty looked a hell of a lot better than I thought he would, you wouldn't take him for an utter wreck. He likes to twirl and doesn't play guitar anymore.

Some instantly likeable tunes - I predict the album will be.... alright.

7/10.

VascoJ said:
A fine example of manic hero-worship last night. Still, it was a decent show, I thought. Doherty looked a hell of a lot better than I thought he would, you wouldn't take him for an utter wreck. He likes to twirl and doesn't play guitar anymore.

Some instantly likeable tunes - I predict the album will be.... alright.

7/10.

Dude! Wrong messageboard! www.shite-that-even-the-nme-is-bored-with.com is what you're looking for!

avernus said:
youre such a hater.

Awww, no, ITalkShite is a luvva, not a fighta!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

He's just a luvva with good fucking taste who don't suffer fools gladly. And talks about himself in the third person. Aww yeah.

aoifed said:
I always think of you as a woman with a hurley stickin out of her head, not a boy.

I've never heard Babyshambles. Are they really crap then? Who do they sound like?

I think Doherty's OK. I know I shouldn't say or write this out loud.He kinda reminds me of Strummer and post-punk scratchy guitars too.

I want to write sumthin nice.

ITalkShite - A reasonably prominent show on in town last night surely merits a mention, no? It doesn't matter a fuck if you're bored or otherwise.

I saw Pete Doherty in town on Friday pre Trinners for Winners ball. he obviously didn't want to get recognised by the public at all so he kept his appearance low key wearing A THREE PIECE PIN STRIPED SUIT, A PORK PIE HAT AND HIGH HEELED LADIES BOOTS! he seemed to love all the attention he was getting from the kids. I did the gracious thing and ignored him. proper order.

Theres something postively Glenda-esque about the amount of media attention this guy gets. He's become a household name to people who haven't a clue who he is or what he does.( answer "nobody" and "drugs")

If i was max whatsisface the publicist I'd get the two of them together

it'd be moy-da

johnnystress said:
Theres something postively Glenda-esque about the amount of media attention this guy gets. He's become a household name to people who haven't a clue who he is or what he does.( answer "nobody" and "drugs")

If i was max whatsisface the publicist I'd get the two of them together

it'd be moy-da

There is a programme on Channel 4 on Tuesday, I think at 10pm called "Stalking Pete Doherty" Seriously! I think that's where that bint Glenda got her idea from. Here is the c4 blurb:
http://www.channel4.com/listings/C4/index.jsp?offset=1&position=1

johnnystress said:
max whatsisface

Max%20Headroom%20-%20Quicksilva.jpg

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Is he still like, on the skaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag (as damo dempsy would put it)?

Speaking of Damien Dempsey, my girlfriends mate is a copper in Dublin. About two weeks ago, she got a call on her radio saying that a man was exposing himself to the general public near the International Bar. She went down and found Mr.Dempsey in a very intoxicated state. He had pissed all over another mans shoes and pants and pissed all over himself aswell. This was 10.30 in the morning. She arrested him and when he was put in the cell where he stripped bollock naked and started shouting obscenities. He tired himself out after an hour and fell asleep, still in the nip. They let him out after lunch. While apologising to everyone at the station he held his boxers over his crotch to cover up the piss stains on his pants.
.|..| Living the Dream .|..|

Anthony said:
I'm hearing the pete doherty name a fair bit recently.
who is he? what does he do? etc

Pete_Doherty_010904_M.jpg

He's him.

Was in the Libertines and is in Babyshambles.
Famous for being a smackhead, less famous for penning tunes.
I though the first libertines album was a practical joke when i first heard it.
Certainly has one or two decent tunes in him.
Potential to die and become some shit folk hero is high.

Somebody posted this to another mailing list I'm on:

"I hear that Saturday's Babyshambes gig ended in, well, a shambles when Kate's boyfriend lept off the stage to pursue and punch a bouncer. The gig thusly ended abruptly."

Lies, not lies?

according to stan of bowles who was at it, the bouncers were being typically heavy handed ambassador bouncers, and they were punching crowd surfers down, as opposed to lifting them into the pit at the front and letting them back out again. Pete Doherty saw it, threw his mic at one of them and then had a go as well.

Thayl said:
Somebody posted this to another mailing list I'm on:

"I hear that Saturday's Babyshambes gig ended in, well, a shambles when Kate's boyfriend lept off the stage to pursue and punch a bouncer. The gig thusly ended abruptly."

Lies, not lies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back