Any one got Spare Tickets? (1 Viewer)

Nobodys going to that shite ecept Darragh persil and his haircut mates...
do you really want to go?

herv (27 Mar, 2002 03:10 p.m.):
a very bold boy with an ariel on his head. surfs a bit too.

i'm know you're only taking the piss here but Seriously, Could you imagine Darragh Purcell surfing!....it really would be a magnificantly funny thing to witness.....

talkinglama (27 Mar, 2002 05:09 p.m.):
herv (27 Mar, 2002 03:10 p.m.):
a very bold boy with an ariel on his head. surfs a bit too.

i'm know you're only taking the piss here but Seriously, Could you imagine Darragh Purcell surfing!....it really would be a magnificantly funny thing to witness.....

Guys I don't know who Darragh is and I would like to see the Strokes!!! What's the problem? :(

my dear talking llama, i was actually alluding to the blatent disregard for correct spelling of the name of the party in question. for it is not 'persil', but 'purcell'.

i then proceeded to lightly jest, playing on this mispelling, and constructed a descriptive passage, alluding to other brand named washing powders.

tah dah.

bet he'd be a great surfer though. with his faux teddy boy hair, cutting through the white horses, and later returnig to the beach to spash on a birra ould spicey.

yeah....i actaully did notice that whole 'washing powder' theme....but then again, i find washing powder ads funny aswell...(The bold add with mary from glenroe..someone needs to slap that guy around the head a few times).

personally i'd love to go to the strokes but alas that ain't going to happen (i seriouly doubt anyone will get tickets at the stage in the game unless they have 150-200 euro lying around)...and it's my birthday on sunday and all :mad:(

ah, happy birthday. i'll be in wexford in a house by the beach not doing much on sunday, my first "sort of holiday" in about 2 years.

hey, who knows, maybe i'll meet mary mcevoy kicking sand with a certain mcd chops down there.

ah god. going home for the weekend. how i loathed it. i think we'll be in curracloe or something. my parents live down new ross way. its pretty grim.

i've seen him ian-curtis-dead-fly-dancing (to the beta band, bizarrely enough)... and being thrown off a bus... ho ho...

This is the new funnyest thread on thumped.
Sorry sprighty, what have I started...
Still, youd think nothing of pissing away 200 bats to rub sholders with the Goats (ha me)

Daragh persil surfing, now that IS funny...
Remember when he DJ'd at Sebadoh in the fiddler? His mighty DJ trick was to play The Folk Emplosion after they had finished.
How very southside...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back