Any good websites for 2nd Hand/Cheaper Xbox 360 games? (1 Viewer)

You can try gamesnash.ie but their stock would be limited.

It's not online, but I only noticed a month ago that CEX have opened a shop in Dublin, and they are very cheap. Picked up a second hand copy of Singularity for a tenner from there recently.

You can try gamesnash.ie but their stock would be limited.

It's not online, but I only noticed a month ago that CEX have opened a shop in Dublin, and they are very cheap. Picked up a second hand copy of Singularity for a tenner from there recently.

where's that? there's a place in grafton street now too...

Cool much try that CEX out..

Thanks man.

EDIT: LOL - i was actually in it (if its the one i think of) . Some stuff was kinda dear but some cheap depending on the game. There was a huge queue for the till too. Do they take stuff for cash ?

Yeah they do, it's well known as a place to sell robbed phones in the UK!

Also as a counter point, went into Game today to trade in three games for Dead Island (Crysis 2, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Enslaved) and was offered €12.50 for all three. TWELVE FIFTY.

I politely declined, walked to HMV and wass offered 34 quid for the same three games.

So in summary, FUCK GAME.

Damn...That is bad. I heard Xtra vision are pretty good for trade ins. this true?

Are really old games (stuff like Crackdown + Gears of War) useless with regard to trading in? Will you get anything for em? I presume when there is a sticker on a game '5 euro with 3 trade ins' old games like these are excluded..

Yeah if it's more than a year old it's generally not worth it, you'll be lucky to get more than a couple of quid for those I'd imagine. I think prices are based on stock levels, so it's not an exact science.

I know I've mentioned them before, but Gamesnash are pretty good for trade-in prices.

I don't work for Gamesnash, honest.

I know gamesnash and they're sound

Well I don't actually know them but I've been in the shop and they ARE sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back