Any good websites for 2nd Hand/Cheaper Xbox 360 games? (1 Viewer)

You can try gamesnash.ie but their stock would be limited.

It's not online, but I only noticed a month ago that CEX have opened a shop in Dublin, and they are very cheap. Picked up a second hand copy of Singularity for a tenner from there recently.

You can try gamesnash.ie but their stock would be limited.

It's not online, but I only noticed a month ago that CEX have opened a shop in Dublin, and they are very cheap. Picked up a second hand copy of Singularity for a tenner from there recently.

where's that? there's a place in grafton street now too...

Cool much try that CEX out..

Thanks man.

EDIT: LOL - i was actually in it (if its the one i think of) . Some stuff was kinda dear but some cheap depending on the game. There was a huge queue for the till too. Do they take stuff for cash ?

Yeah they do, it's well known as a place to sell robbed phones in the UK!

Also as a counter point, went into Game today to trade in three games for Dead Island (Crysis 2, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Enslaved) and was offered €12.50 for all three. TWELVE FIFTY.

I politely declined, walked to HMV and wass offered 34 quid for the same three games.

So in summary, FUCK GAME.

Damn...That is bad. I heard Xtra vision are pretty good for trade ins. this true?

Are really old games (stuff like Crackdown + Gears of War) useless with regard to trading in? Will you get anything for em? I presume when there is a sticker on a game '5 euro with 3 trade ins' old games like these are excluded..

Yeah if it's more than a year old it's generally not worth it, you'll be lucky to get more than a couple of quid for those I'd imagine. I think prices are based on stock levels, so it's not an exact science.

I know I've mentioned them before, but Gamesnash are pretty good for trade-in prices.

I don't work for Gamesnash, honest.

I know gamesnash and they're sound

Well I don't actually know them but I've been in the shop and they ARE sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back