any fleetwood mac fans in da house? (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Speed Racer
These Lindsey Buckingham albums have me intrigued. I've never caught a glimpse of one in me life. Suppose I should just buy it online yeah?

I can't urge you enough to start with Out of the Cradle and work your way backwards.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2521501432&category=1573

This is a link for eBay. You can find it there for $3.99 brand new and sealed. Read the great description there. I can help you order if you're not up to speed with eBay. I have a rating of (471). Look at me!

!baggyyyy
i-1.JPG

Fleetwood Macs - Live at the Boston Tea Party.
One of the best live albums i`ve ever heard - for pure energy and class Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac.
When it comes to talking about Post-green Fleetwood mac, i`d have to frown and shake my head in disapproval...

The Carpenters anyone?no..?

last night on TG4 they were showing National Lampoons Vacation

which is not just a modern masterpiece of cinema, and a testimony to the genius of Chevy Chase... but also includes that Holiday Road song by Nicks and Buckingham

Originally posted by Pantone247
... but also includes that Holiday Road song by Nicks and Buckingham

Sunshine, I believe that would simply be a Buckingham song. It possible but I don't think Stephanie sang bv's on it at all... He actually can make his voice sound like hers via studio magic...amazing! He's so great. You know those really sexy ooh, aahs, on Big Love from TITN? Those were BOTH him!

Grrrrrrrrr......WOOF!

!baggyyyy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

for some reason when i first heard this song i didnt think the guitar playing was humanly possible and that it must be some sort of midi construction but there it is. easy!

I'm a MASSIVE Fleetwood Mac fan..and I'm in da haus!!!

some band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back