any come-back for busted camera? (1 Viewer)

reelspin

guys

bought camera, left for 3 week trip one week later. camera broke after 10 days,no damage just died. unfortunately when i got back 30 day warranty had expired. have i come back with the shop or do i need to send to manufacturer?
any one know?
regards

guys

bought camera, left for 3 week trip one week later. camera broke after 10 days,no damage just died. unfortunately when i got back 30 day warranty had expired. have i come back with the shop or do i need to send to manufacturer?
any one know?
regards
legally its under warrenty, the shop should take it back as its a fault with the product not something you did, they might moan about you getting intouch with the manufacturers but its them that should do it, not let them talk you into a credit note if you want your money back cos its against your statury rights (sorry spelling sucks)
http://www.consumerassociation.ie/rights_knowrights.html

forgot to mention, it was argos and they have certain items that areexempt from 30 day retuarn but im sure tghat refers gto change mind/refund items. have i an automaic warrenty for any product if it's damaged yeah?

forgot to mention, it was argos and they have certain items that areexempt from 30 day retuarn but im sure tghat refers gto change mind/refund items. have i an automaic warrenty for any product if it's damaged yeah?
yep you can still bring it back, what 30day thing with argos is that you can bring it back even if there's nothing wrong with it, just cos you want to, ive brought 4 cameras back to them since jan, never been an issue.

no it's just a privacy thing they have fior digital recordings and personal protection. thanks for the help i'll take it back so.....thank f**k thought I was screwed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back