Anthrax (1 Viewer)

What's your favourite Anthrax LP?

• Total voters

nlgbbbblth

Frozen in time since 12:34am on January 1 1982
Website
www.nlgbbbblth.wordpress.com
AnthraxSpreadingTheDisease.jpg

I saw them on the stomp442 tour and the turn out was very poor. Scott Ian did the whole 'thanx for keepin the scene alive' speech.

Did anyone see them with Joey Belladonna last year?

they were deadly in the ambassador
sound was a bit gash at times (naturally - the ambassador)

scott ian out on his own playin 'be all end all'

musclular crosseyed midget dan spitz suitablly ridiculous
on a scale of one to danzig, he was a danzig

remember there was a hulabaloo about them having to change their name when punters were posting anthrax to each other in america. Haha.

Every year thousands of housemartins fly into windows, but that band never got any hassle.

Anthony said:
I was there, poor show dublin.
ANTHrax...ANTHony...see the pattern?

HOLD IT

Anto, your rep power is at 666. this is a significant development..

NOBODY REP OR DE-REP ANTO, ON PAIN OF DEATH

I lost interest after Among the Living,but at the time I really loved them. I still have Fistful of Metal,Among the Living and the Armed And Dangerous ep. Sometimes I wish I kept Spreading the Disease too but I'm not sure it matters that much. I bought 2 or 3 lp's by them at a car boot sale a while back but they did nothing for me.
The John Bush era seemed pretty solid but I only ever heard singles so can't really say. I don't think the lineup changes and other fiasco's helped them at all.
Anyway,I'm gonna be a prick and say Fistful of Metal,as it's probably the most not Anthrax sounding of them all.

I love 'Sound of White Noise' me.

Getting that Belladoona prick back last year was ridiculous. Ruined the momentum they'd built up with Bush.

Anyone see Scott Ian in that brilliant but cringeworthy 'supergroup' show on VH1? He's the only one emerging unscathed with some form of credibility left. And I never knew he was married to Meat Loaf's daughter...

Check out the Podcasts from Anthrax. Just their web guy and Scott Ian talking shite on the phone for about an hour. Listen to them together and behold Scott contradict himself loads.

Good craic though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back