animated gif thread (8 Viewers)

i'd say for anyone who eats mass produced meat (i.e. me), being horrified is grossly hypocritical, you probably shoud have put some sort of warning for veggie's and vegans there though.

I'm with you there t-g.I didn't think it was real at first glance though.

Cruelty as entertainment does however horrify me.

i'd say for anyone who eats mass produced meat (i.e. me), being horrified is grossly hypocritical, you probably shoud have put some sort of warning for veggie's and vegans there though.

I disagree, to me that footage does not look like standard slaughterhouse practice and more like straight up animal cruelty. Imagine it was some dude doing that to a dog, people would lose their shit over it.

being the tasteful person that i am, i went and found the original video, they clearly shoot it in the head first, so there's a fair chance it was at least stunned.

being countrified as i am, my grandmother often would behead a chicken for dinner if there was a big crowd round on a sunday. i cant imagine how long it would take her to get through a pigs neck with the kitchen knife.

being the tasteful person that i am, i went and found the original video, they clearly shoot it in the head first, so there's a fair chance it was at least stunned.

doesn't really look too stunned to me, to be honest. What was the context for it? An actual slaughter or done for shits and giggles? Actually quite curious

As opposed to censorship as I am, i think the image should at least be linked to as opposed to being viewable in the thread.

well it doesnt look stunned, but i figure some sort of panic/shock state has to be there for the nerve responses in the body to be so activated as to keep going post brain message. i'm not saying its my favourite film or anything, i'm more annoyed by folk who eat meat but cant stomach its production then by what your saying.

edit,

happy birthday by the way.

49049.gif

ah hahaha steamer! innit?!?

well it doesnt look stunned, but i figure some sort of panic/shock state has to be there for the nerve responses in the body to be so activated as to keep going post brain message. i'm not saying its my favourite film or anything, i'm more annoyed by folk who eat meat but cant stomach its production then by what your saying.

edit,

happy birthday by the way.

Thanks dude :)

I'm kinda in a state of inner turmoil at the mo for those exact reasons. Really don't like seeing that stuff, but love eating meat. I know it's totally hypocritical, but I'm actually considering vegetarianism for those exact reasons. It IS hypocritical!

For those who know me and my eating habits, that will come as quite a laugh :)

Even still, that sort of stuff just aint cool on a site like this. I know a lot of crazy shit gets posted and Pete lets it slide, and that's a LARGE part of what I love about Thumped, but I dunno that sorta shit just seems kinda unnecessary to me.

Thank fuck for that.I didn't wanna have to be avoiding this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back