Anarchism (1 Viewer)

SCIENCE FAUX PAS ALERT
Science is the process where theories on the laws of the universe are submitted to the community for review. (Eat my one sentence explanation, anarchists)
It doesn't govern everything we experience.
!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy!cheezy

!bog
it so does. until you prove otherwise, i stand unchallenged.

W. said:
'm not here to explain every concept in the world to you oly, cosidering you think journalists are part of the 'bourgeoisie' because their labour is abstract it might take a while.
I'm a software engineer. My labour output is waaaay more abstract than yours. I own it though. I'm bourgeois as fuck. Where do I sit on the Workers' Utopia Scale?

Of course you're not here to explain every concept in the world to me!
You're here to be condescending every reader, providing proof of your infallible politics and that if we don't 'get it', we should take the time to read your recommended books and websites.
If you've ever wondered why most people think you're full of shit then I recommend you read this post over and over again until you 'get it'!
!baggyyyy

There's nothing organised about the anarchist federation.

I'm a software engineer. My labour output is waaaay more abstract than yours. I own it though. I'm bourgeois as fuck. Where do I sit on the Workers' Utopia Scale?

Of course you're not here to explain every concept in the world to me!
You're here to be condescending every reader, providing proof of your infallible politics and that if we don't 'get it', we should take the time to read your recommended books and websites.
If you've ever wondered why most people think you're full of shit then I recommend you read this post over and over again until you 'get it'!
!baggyyyy
oly, i''m afraid you don't understand. the wholle cara nusha cakum boam hoo haaaaa chuuu heee hee.

A young feminist from dalkey, it could have been love but you had to scare them off.

Actually it was just a ruse by me and shorty to open this important dialogue with you.

Anarchism (from Greek αναρχία, "without archons," "without rulers")[1] is a political philosophy encompassing theories and attitudes which reject compulsory government[2] (the state) and support its elimination,[3][4] often due to a wider rejection of involuntary or permanent authority.[5] Anarchism is defined by The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Politics as "a cluster of doctrines and attitudes centered on the belief that government is both harmful and unnecessary."[6]
There are many types and traditions of anarchism,[7][8] not all of which are mutually exclusive.[9] According to one reference, "there is no single defining position that all anarchists hold," beyond their rejection of compulsory government, "and those considered anarchists at best share a certain family resemblance."[10] Anarchists hold different views as to the economic organisation of society; some favor libertarian communism, collectivist anarchism or participatory economics while others support free market systems like mutualism, agorism, or anarcho-capitalism.[11] Anarchist schools of thought differ fundamentally, supporting anything from extreme individualism to complete collectivism.[

Discuss

I wonder did she take that from the anarchopedia website which was outed as being a den of nonce-sympathisers recently?

I'm generally distrustful of poets.
guillotine19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back