Anarchism (1 Viewer)

anarchronism
noun
1. teenager located at a time when everyone else has got over the last political trend
2. a knob-end that belongs to another forum
3. a person who seems to be politically retarded; who belongs to another useless college module
well said.

The urps can't even change the record let alone change society. If they managed to stop killing each other for even a week they could have been a force in society. As it was they were just a marxist version of the provo's with worse discipline. Now a completely spent force.

I was only jokin ,but seamus costello is a man I have a huge amount of respect for.The IPLO on the other hand now theres a group of real revolutioaries

some danish anarchists yesterday:
anarchy.jpg

i was described as a tree hugger recently. are there any tree hugger groups. i dont know anything bout politics, though i do know quite a bit bout lock picking. my new joint hobby. any ideas?

Crimethinc just denounced me in their latest statement on resumption of activity, what an honour. Only took them 18months to hit back.

Crimethinc just denounced me in their latest statement on resumption of activity, what an honour. Only took them 18months to hit back.

whats the storey with them, is there anyone over the age of 20 involved??? all their litriture Ive read (which isnt a wild lot) sounds like its been written by an over enthusiastic 15 year old.
liked your article about them!

But what if you’re the sort of critic who has nothing constructive to offer? In that case, you’re welcome ignore us—if you really think we are a scourge that must be eradicated, don’t give us free publicity. If you absolutely can’t resist stooping to attacks, please don’t sic novices on us who can neither read nor spell, [THIS part links to my anarkismo article on them] who build and tear apart straw men the way others play with toy soldiers. If such screeds must be written, we request the task be entrusted to Wayne Price from NEFAC, whose intelligent analyses have impressed us—though Wayne obviously has better things to do, as all of you should.
It might also be a good idea to double-check the accuracy of statements before printing them. An editor of the British libertarian communist website libcom.org had the good sense to send a draft of one anti-CrimethInc. diatribe to an actual CrimethInc. ex-worker.

http://www.crimethinc.com/blog/2007...humbly-requests-clearance-to-resume-activity/

just come across this thread again, followed one of the links to whinge.prole.org...i like this article about abolishing restaurants (http://www.prole.info/ar.html) - written by a teenager whose parents have just made him/her start paying for their own designer crust accessories, i assume.

Your back hurts from standing up for 6, 10 or 14 hours in a row. You reek of seafood and steak spices. You've been running back and forth all night. You're hot. Your clothes are sticking to you with sweat. All sorts of strange thoughts come into your head.
You catch bits and pieces of customers' conversations, while having constantly interrupted ones with your co-workers. "Oh isn't it nice, this restaurant gives money to that save-the-wolves charity." "I can't believe she slept with him. What a slut!" "Yeah, the carpenters are giving us problems. They want more money." "So he says to me, 'I think my escargots are bad,' and I say 'What do you expect? They're snails' AHAHAHAHAHAHAH."
No time to worry about relationship problems, or whether you fed your cat this morning, or how you're going to make rent this month, a new order is up.
boohoo. it's just not fair. whatever happened to money for nothing?

just come across this thread again, followed one of the links to whinge.prole.org...i like this article about abolishing restaurants (http://www.prole.info/ar.html) - written by a teenager whose parents have just made him/her start paying for their own designer crust accessories, i assume.

boohoo. it's just not fair. whatever happened to money for nothing?

IT cant be real can it?, like really real.coffee shops are kinda restaurants and sure there wouldnt of been a russian revolution without coffee shops.
restaurants = revolution

I love the way he/she links all the worlds problems to working for a short stint in a restaurant. I haven't read the whole thing but these are defintly my two favourite parts so far:

"The same song is playing again. You're pouring the same cup of coffee for the two-top in the window--the same young couple out on a second date. You give them the same bland customer service smile, and turn and walk by the same tacky decorations and stand in the same place looking out at the dining room floor. Behind you, the busser is scraping the same recycled butter off a customer's plate back into a plastic butter container. This is more than deja-vu."

"The conditions that create intense work and intense boredom in a restaurant are the same that create "law and order" and development in some countries, and wars, famines, and poverty in others. The logic that pits workers against each other, or ties us together with management in a restaurant, is the same logic behind the rights of citizens and the deportation of "illegals." The world that needs democracies, dictatorships, terrorists and police also needs fine dining, fast food, waiters and cooks. The pressures we feel in everyday life are the same that erupt in the crisis and disasters that interrupt everyday life. We feel the weight of our bosses' money wanting to move and expand."

Fuck burning down churches and government buildings, burn more restaraunts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back