Analog festival (2 Viewers)

I kind of like the venue - it is in a weird sterile post industrial wasteland - but that gives it a kinda Sci Fi feel. Did hear there were about 100 "outside" listeners for tortise

kpx[/quote]

who the hell do they think they are, scabbing music for free, tut tut thats just not the dublin i know and love, emm well moderately fond atleast

Really? I thought he was snores-ville!zed

i've been a fan for years, so it was nice to hear an all new band and new takes on some older tunes. pick up horse & fish or the self-titled one to start. if you've any gra for joao gilberto, caetano veloso, etc. vinicius should be right up yr street.

as my ma would say, not so much laid back as flung down...

hmm im starting to think you werent really asking people to guess.

dang, maybe next time, i'll just have to go on the off chance they appear there, or i could make my own club, same door policy as them, only drunk girls that will put out easily and guys so smarmy you want to peel off any skin they touched. if you build it they will come. well prob not

Watched tortoise and co from outside. Tortoise where cool in parts, Efterklang pretty dull, didn't really listen much to Liars.
It was grand tho', a few cold ones from Fresh and a slice of pie.
Hopefully next year they'll put on something a bit more fun.

dang sunday was the day i missed, and didnt hear good ship venus on friday, nuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back