An Introduction to User Infractions (1 Viewer)

Infractions?

• A good idea!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • A bad idea!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Fascist!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody its Mark!

Will post some details later but it is true so those who are doubting can get that thought of there head.

Gotta head out to band practice but will update later.

knifefight7rj.jpg

Deadly hahaha.
Im going drinking its my sisters birthday,meet me on the internet,drunk,at about 3 am for a momentary lapse in soundness.

Only just noticed this now.

Whoever did it deserves to be banned and kicked to death.

You never fuck with someone's work, fucking prick. It's the fucking internet. Grow the fuck up. If you're not able for it, don't get involved.

Also, in case nobody fucking noticed, the guy has also had problems with depression. So why don't you muss it up and put him into an even worse state. Now, he may have been making it up, but I don't think so.

Childish, churlish, and potentially lethal.

Happy World Mental Health Day- Let's try to prevent suicide.

Jesus fucking christ Goff, choose your words.

I'm officially stopping the hate.

This is total bullshit.

Hm?
This has nothing to do with me, and I told Mark as much the week before last, when he asked me directly.
Do we know for a fact that he's been fired/disciplined? Oh, we don't. OK.
If he has been, I would assume that he would have been told the details of, and had the right to reply to any complaint made against him, and thus knows who made it.
As for the moral implications involved: If you say nasty things to people who might take it the wrong way, and tell the internet who you are and where you work (I did neither, have a look at my post in case this is in some way unclear to you) you ought to be prepared to live with the consequences. This is commonly referred to as learning a lesson the hard way, though if someone from here did actually complain out of malice (as opposed to some genuine grievance—again, we're missing...all the facts) then they're an asshole, obviously.

Goff: Is your particular mental illness characterised by symptoms such as "being a spanner"? It's the only explanation I can think of for the rabid, self-righteous hatefulness you keep spouting from your moral shetland pony about kicking people to death and how wrong everyone else's actions (actual and imagined) are. I keep forgetting that you have a say in what goes on around here. Oh, wait...

Hm?
This has nothing to do with me, and I told Mark as much the week before last, when he asked me directly.
Do we know for a fact that he's been fired/disciplined? Oh, we don't. OK.
If he has been, I would assume that he would have been told the details of, and had the right to reply to any complaint made against him, and thus knows who made it.
As for the moral implications involved: If you say nasty things to people who might take it the wrong way, and tell the internet who you are and where you work (I did neither, have a look at my post in case this is in some way unclear to you) you ought to be prepared to live with the consequences. This is commonly referred to as learning a lesson the hard way, though if someone from here did actually complain out of malice (as opposed to some genuine grievance—again, we're missing...all the facts) then they're an asshole, obviously.

Goff: Is your particular mental illness characterised by symptoms such as "being a spanner"? It's the only explanation I can think of for the rabid, self-righteous hatefulness you keep spouting from your moral shetland pony about kicking people to death and how wrong everyone else's actions (actual and imagined) are. I keep forgetting that you have a say in what goes on around here. Oh, wait...

Gauge 10 usually but of the if the circumstanes are heavy.Go for 11's.

sure you can always change them.

what about mixing gauges?
i was thinking about 13s for bottom 3 and 11s the top....recommended?

funny you should bring this up...

Yeah I used them for a bit on recommendation from Robert Holden.It feels to wierd when you are moving up from the g to the d.

You got any partying lyrics yet?

Hit too close to home?

My "particular" mental illness being used against me? Prick. Seriously, what's your point?

Have you decided to get up and speak? Which one of your personae have you decided to use?

Oh, sorry for having an opinion.

Moderator...ban this prick for using someone's illness against them.

Or...well, don't. Best to leave their immaturity for all to see. Who gives a fuck?

So, who, (apart from "me thinks someone doth protest too much - who threatened to do it") actually threatened politapill with his employers?

Who actually did it?

Childish, churlish and potentially lethal.

Geddit?

Prick.

Can't wait till all my posts and all my pictures are deleted.

I am now formally withdrawn from the photography thread. Please delete all my pics and posts. Go on. You know you want to.

Hit too close to home?

My "particular" mental illness being used against me? Prick. Seriously, what's your point?

Have you decided to get up and speak? Which one of your personae have you decided to use?

Oh, sorry for having an opinion.

Moderator...ban this prick for using someone's illness against them.

Or...well, don't. Best to leave their immaturity for all to see. Who gives a fuck?

So, who, (apart from "me thinks someone doth protest too much - who threatened to do it") actually threatened politapill with his employers?

Who actually did it?

Childish, churlish and potentially lethal.

Geddit?

Prick.

Can't wait till all my posts and all my pictures are deleted.

I am now formally withdrawn from the photography thread. Please delete all my pics and posts. Go on. You know you want to.

But a strat is single coil:eek: :eek: :eek:

you need humbuckers for sustain.

Stick to a tele bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back