an excellent argument. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter BC
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 3
taken in a bookshop in the blanchardstown centre:

09092007jv0.jpg

the closest they get to science is the god delusion.

sports-hobbits.jpg

They're not the best but comsuming them with a cup of tea takes the edge off.

See, I have always needed a cup of tea to eat the choccy bars. And, then when I was caving or up the mountains or whatever, I would have to eat the bastard down with nothing.
And my mouth would be in bits then. All chocolate and crap stuck to the roof and everything.

People who can just eat those things down, and like them are mentalers, I would say.

There's life in my peanut butter! There's peanut butter in my life! Peanut Butter is divine. I love it so much that I get it shipped over from home. Peanut Butter Kit-Kats are not that tasty though. Logically they should be but they are not.

There's life in my peanut butter! There's peanut butter in my life! Peanut Butter is divine. I love it so much that I get it shipped over from home. Peanut Butter Kit-Kats are not that tasty though. Logically they should be but they are not.

I am also peanut butter crazy. I like the natural stuff best, so I don't need it from home. That said, oh the joy of processed peanut butter!

Nothing like a fucking Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, though. Nothing like it except maybe FIFTY OF THEM.

I also want a Butterfinger. When I first moved here, someone told me a Crunchie Bar would do the job, but when I first bit into one, I wanted to cry. I eventually came to appreciate the Crunchie in its own right, it was just the initial disappointment.

YUM YUM YUM. I will have to make my peanut butter chocolate chocolate chip cookies soon.

Nothing beats Peter Pan in my book. Although I do make a mean homemade peanut butter cup. Dare I say, 10 times better than Reese. I also make a mean chocolate & peanut butter chip cookie, which reminds me... I still have chips left from my last visit home. Time to make some cookies.

Nothing beats Peter Pan in my book. Although I do make a mean homemade peanut butter cup. Dare I say, 10 times better than Reese. I also make a mean chocolate & peanut butter chip cookie, which reminds me... I still have chips left from my last visit home. Time to make some cookies.

Mmmmm, peanut butter cups. Are they hard to make?

Peter Pan is great. We were a Skippy household, though, and it was always a bit weird when you'd go to someone's house where they had Jif or something, and it tasted just that bit different, and it was just a teeensy bit disconcerting. My friend's dad made the absolute best, 100% amazing, supremest ever fluffernutters, though. Didn't matter what kind of peanut butter he used,those things were pure gloop.

Are you predicting or suggesting?

I'm game if you are, Hayworth. But seeing as I'm too lazy to make a competition out of it, I reckon we just bake about a million cookies.

I'd say you'd win because every time I try to bake here it's just a bit off. I swear the flour is different. The peanut butter cups are easy to make. Next time there is a gathering, I bring some along.

I'd say you'd win because every time I try to bake here it's just a bit off. I swear the flour is different. The peanut butter cups are easy to make. Next time there is a gathering, I bring some along.

And you were as good as your word! Glad you joined us the other night in the Lord Edward and thank you so much for the peanut butter cups, they were amazing and very much enjoyed by all. I'd love the recipe.

And you were as good as your word! Glad you joined us the other night in the Lord Edward and thank you so much for the peanut butter cups, they were amazing and very much enjoyed by all. I'd love the recipe.

I'll write it down for you and send it along. It's really simple. If I knew there would be a vegan in the house, I could have made them dairy free. Ugh, I feel so sick still but I had a very good time. I am debating whether or not I should bother going to the boom boom room. That place is so small and proximity to people right now seems rather questionable.

I'll write it down for you and send it along. It's really simple. If I knew there would be a vegan in the house, I could have made them dairy free. Ugh, I feel so sick still but I had a very good time. I am debating whether or not I should bother going to the boom boom room. That place is so small and proximity to people right now seems rather questionable.

Excellent, thank you. I feel great. Got home at 10am having spent a full 12 hours drinking. Best birthday ever! Your mistake was going home so early ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back