an excellent argument. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter BC
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 3
taken in a bookshop in the blanchardstown centre:

09092007jv0.jpg

the closest they get to science is the god delusion.

it's books unlimited, they're such tiny shops that it's probably two different categories on the same shelf

they used to have the science books mixed in with the religion books, rather than preceding or following them.
so they dealt with that problem by removing the science books.

peanut butter is very tasty spread on apple slices. i'm glad there is no such thing as evolution because when i come home from work feeling tired and sit down to peanut butter spread on apple slices the last thing I want to do is munch into some new type of newt, cause lets face it, newts are no where near as tasty as peanut butter on apple slices.

That's fuckin amazing. It's like he's making a super simple analogy for a child, but he's actually deadly serious.

this is always what I wonder about... like, do you think these guys know they are talking complete bollix, and just like to get in there and muddy up the waters to confuse people.

Or... do you think that he actually believes that he has a great argument, that since there are not animals crawling out of his peanut butter jar, that baam: evolution is a lie?

I never know with those guys. I can never figure them out that way.

See, there are no animals in the peanut butter, but I am quite sure that only in a universe in which there is a higher power that really and truly loves us is there anything this funny:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
=

Or this funny:

I mean, nature has a sense of humour, but seriously, folks. I don't know if this higher power created the universe, but I believe farts must come from a divine inspiration.

Anyway, as for the fellas with the creationism thing, I think that they believe that since there are holes in evolutionary theory (as there are with any and all scientific theories) then they can suggest that it is too weak to be sustainable. I think that the ones who are genuine scientists know that a 'scientific theory' is something more than an opinion, and that it is prone to revision. But they're the worst, because they manipulate the whole thing to look like other 'science' is watertight and evolution is a big lie perpetuated by atheists.

PS: It takes a creepy creationist to make eating a banana in front of Kirk Cameron look like the raunchiest, dirtiest, most hardcore thing ever.

Just because......

peanut butter is very tasty spread on apple slices. i'm glad there is no such thing as evolution because when i come home from work feeling tired and sit down to peanut butter spread on apple slices the last thing I want to do is munch into some new type of newt, cause lets face it, newts are no where near as tasty as peanut butter on apple slices.

as I read that, I eat a Peanut Kit Kat Chunky.

Destiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back