an bfhuil gaeilge ag aon daoine anseo? (1 Viewer)

(26+6-j)/x^2=y
Solve for j, x and y, where j = John Kildare x = treachery and y = Irish citizen

Proved wrong twice in one day. It's a sad day for every slanty out there.

I'm going to smash yer face in you bloody Southern college tosspot. Then I'm gonna genetically modify you so that you have ten joints in each of your studenty legs and then I'm going to kneecap each and every one of them while singing the national anthem. (and I'm not talking about that crappy Fenian one either). No-one laughs at Johnny Kildare.

Johnny kildare, lamest member since kelly__nashieda..

Everyone wants to be the next strange guy or Anarchostacey..

i have no conscience..

Sounds like you have an unoriginal idea.

Johnny Kildare is obviously completely amazing. But I would like to know how he got over to Scotland. Johnny how did you break out of jail? Did the prison guards go on strike or something? And why aren't you in Bolton with the rest of your family?

Yeh. Such obvious Nestlé references. Weeler should have been a bit more subtle. Has anyone else noticed that Kelly nashieda comes on when Weeler's at Phil's house? They're so gay for each other, their combined alter-ego is a woman.

if i was to come up with an eirecore alter-ego it wouldnt be as shit as Kelly_nashieda..

bohs punks said:
form trying to help th elads with secondary irish i have come to realise how much irish i have forgotten - i used to be almost fluent. i need practice.

so any irish speakers out there? maybe we could have a "as gaeilge" thread or something?.
you should have loads of irish.......I thought that was still the main lingo down in the sticks.....

thosaigh me cursa gaeile i mo phost. ta mo obair bhaile 'feach ar tg4 agus eist le raidio na gaeltachta'. ta an rud raidio ceart go leor ach nil, eh, clu agam faoi an raidio. cad iad na claranna ceoil is fearr ar RnaG? cad faoi raidio na life?jaysis, that nearly killed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back