American Political Humor (1 Viewer)

I am in the streets of seattle today... some dimwit blind eyes democrat extremist is standing on the corner with a clipboard... she is pretty hot actually... she asks me if I care to help overthrow bush from office....

What a sad way to address the situation... Overthrow... Meet the possible new boss... same as the old boss.

And people ask me why I'd rather live in europe...

America is a cool place... it's just those damned political types.

If Buysh wins, we continue to fight someone... If carry wins, we say FU to Europe and bring all our money back into the states.

Careful who you incourage in the american elections. It's not the candidate that horrible, it's the parties behind them.

Beast said:
I am in the streets of seattle today... some dimwit blind eyes democrat extremist is standing on the corner with a clipboard... she is pretty hot actually... she asks me if I care to help overthrow bush from office....

What a sad way to address the situation... Overthrow... Meet the possible new boss... same as the old boss.

And people ask me why I'd rather live in europe...

America is a cool place... it's just those damned political types.

If Buysh wins, we continue to fight someone... If carry wins, we say FU to Europe and bring all our money back into the states.

Careful who you incourage in the american elections. It's not the candidate that horrible, it's the parties behind them.
I fear for you.

but, I saw those JibJab guys who did that animation deelio on Leno the other night. was pretty cool. he pretty much offered them a job at doing stuff for the tonight show.

Beast said:

explain the second part of that first sentence because i'm lost

jay leno is a cunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back