american english - it's funny (2 Viewers)

ostrichsyndrome said:
he used to be called vader, but had to change his name so that luke and han wouldn't come after him and wreck his plans to take over the empire...
i use a vote nader t-shirt to rest my ride cymbal on because i can never remember to buy replacement felts.

hag said:
i use a vote nader t-shirt to rest my ride cymbal on because i can never remember to buy replacement felts.
ah well, its practical. seeing as your in the states, you may as well try and get some contacts out there. maybe in you write and song and get in with the nader crowd they'll use it for the next campaign.

hope you miss the elections over there

ostrichsyndrome said:
ah well, its practical. seeing as your in the states, you may as well try and get some contacts out there. maybe in you write and song and get in with the nader crowd they'll use it for the next campaign.

hope you miss the elections over there
i've already joined the nader street team. AND, i'm his french horn player's guitar tech. so there!!!

hag said:
i've already joined the nader street team. AND, i'm his french horn player's guitar tech. so there!!!
so who blows the horn first, do you get it ready or does he play and then give it to you to fix.

nice one

If you accepted Jesus Christ as your own personal Savior then you will want to do the following:

1. Admit you are a sinner.
2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent).
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Savior.

You can call one of these numbers and tell them what Jesus has done for you: 1-888-NEED-HIM or 1-888 JESUS 2000.
ok i did all this but i still have the rash, there's only one set of footprints in the sand after my walk and the 1888 number wont answer anymore.....what gives jesus?

jane said:
Dear Sadie,

That's because I can fly. I'd have carried you like it says in the poem, but, you know, there's that rash.

Love,
Jesus
dear jesus,

i understand why you don't want to touch my rash but that's kinda why i gave my credit card details to the lovely people at 1888-JESUS-2000, they said they were sure you'd be able to do something about it.
i know you're a busy son of god but as the rash and the credit card bills are growing i'm beginning to doubt your full commitment to being my personal savior.

a little less faithfully yours,
sadie

SadieOutlaw said:
dear jesus,

i understand why you don't want to touch my rash but that's kinda why i gave my credit card details to the lovely people at 1888-JESUS-2000, they said they were sure you'd be able to do something about it.
i know you're a busy son of god but as the rash and the credit card bills are growing i'm beginning to doubt your full commitment to being my personal savior.

a little less faithfully yours,
sadie
Dear Sadie,

On behalf of myself and the rest of the Holy Trinity, I offer my sincerest apologies for your suffering, which must be nearly unbearable. After all, I had a rash for your sins, didn't I? I mean, a horrible, itchy, inconvenient rash?

Oh, no, wait, that's not right. Oh, sorry, yeah, in case you forgot, I died on a bleedin' cross so you could go harlotting yourself around -- using, by the way, what is my father's goddamn temple -- and get yourself that embarrassing and unsightly rash. And of course, it's soooo much more unsightly than the incessant bleeding I've got out my hands, feet and belly. Ever try to get a girl to let you flick her bean when you're covered in your own plasma? Huh? Huh? Bet not.

And the belly, Me, the Christ. All the lads were like, "Whoa, Jesus that's a mad gash, can I stick my finger in it?" And I'm like, "No! Piss off! Don't you have some lepers to piss on?" And Thomas is like, "Hey, C'mon, Jesus, don't be such a bummer." And I'm like, "Oh, fuck you Thomas, you nasal-voiced little weasel. Get your own damn gash." And he's like, "Some 'Messiah' you are, I'm totally gonna go get down with some other The Christ and his crew." And I'm like, "Fucking hell, fine, just this once." And he's like, "Awesome. That's my man."

And there you are, all, "Wah wah wah, my rash, my credit card, my rash, itch itch itch." Yeah, okay lady, while you're at it, why don't you send me your Christmas list, too? Huh? Huh?

Is this not something you could have taken up with my Mother?

Some love,
Jesus

dear jesus

i had no idea the other holy types picked on you, i was bullied in school and no girl has ever let me flick her bean so we totally have loads in common. if you ever want to hang out or something you should give me a call. i pressume you have my number?

here's hoping
sadie

ps i've attatched my christmas list to this letter, thanks for the help.

SadieOutlaw said:
dear jesus

i had no idea the other holy types picked on you, i was bullied in school and no girl has ever let me flick her bean so we totally have loads in common. if you ever want to hang out or something you should give me a call. i pressume you have my number?

here's hoping
sadie

ps i've attatched my christmas list to this letter, thanks for the help.
Dear Sadie,

I'm glad you are sympathetic to my cause. If I had a ducat for every time those Romans gave me a wedgie, I certainly wouldn't have put so much emphasis on the whole 'noble but impoverished' thing. They even nailed that 'King of the Jews' thing on top of my cross, but that was nothing compared to the time they stole my tie-dyed Chevy Impala and crashed it into the foothills of Mount Ararat. That sucked.

Anyway, me da wants me to mow the lawn, and there are some whingers at the door, looking for dispensations, so I gotta go out there and be like, "Yeah, don't worry, the meek shall inherit the earth," and shit. It works on telemarketers, too.

Just so you know, I am also available for trade shows, state fairs, and product endorsement deals.

See you down the chimbley!

Love,
Jesus

allrietee then, aerent we talkin about americane eeenglish? Gosh sakes, I thaaught you eyerish were diffurent than those frenchie ingrates, except more layzee and drunk. Ya know if it wurnt for George Bush, yood all be talkin Ay-rab. All those brokers and bankers that got kilt by Sah-daam Hoosane and that Al Kiedah fella, they are heerose, eye'll tell yoo what. Eye'm gonna go have some freedum fries. BUh-byeeee.

dubh in seattle said:
allrietee then, aerent we talkin about americane eeenglish? Gosh sakes, I thaaught you eyerish were diffurent than those frenchie ingrates, except more layzee and drunk. Ya know if it wurnt for George Bush, yood all be talkin Ay-rab. All those brokers and bankers that got kilt by Sah-daam Hoosane and that Al Kiedah fella, they are heerose, eye'll tell yoo what. Eye'm gonna go have some freedum fries. BUh-byeeee.
Alright Dubh

Long time no see, hope yer doing well man.

Mick

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back